bonus: tw reunion part 2

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THE SIERRA PAGE SERIES SPOILED. THIS INTERVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS ABOUT ALL BOOKS, CONCEPTS AND THE FINALE.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"Hey guys!" a kind face with glasses and brown hair began the Zoom interview, a person the entire Teen Wolf cast had grown to know and respect over the years. "I'm Josh Horowitz welcoming you to a very special reunion. Ten years ago, Teen Wolf premiered on MTV and a fandom was born. This reunion is for you guys, so let's get right to it and bring this pack back together!"

Josh began listing off the celebrities filling his computer screen: Jeff Davis (creator), Max and Charlie Carver (Ethan & Aiden), Arden Cho (Kira), Orny Adams (Coach Finstock), Ian Bohen (Peter), Dylan Sprayberry (Liam), Cody Christian (Theo), Shelley Hennig (Malia), Melissa Ponzio (Melissa), Linden Ashby (Sheriff Stilinski), and Holland Roden (Lydia).

Everyone cheered for one another as each person was introduced, but it grew louder when Josh went on to acknowledge the most famous trio of the show: Dylan O'Brien (Stiles) settled for a grin and clapped, Tyler Posey (Scott) excitedly stuck his tongue out and did a rock symbol with his hands, and Olivia Mason (Sierra) smiled as a light laugh escaped her mouth.

It felt surreal to see everyone gathered in one place, Olivia thought to herself as she scanned the screen of her extended family

It felt surreal to see everyone gathered in one place, Olivia thought to herself as she scanned the screen of her extended family. TW had ended in 2017, and now 2021 was about to end as well. It had been almost five years. Granted she never lost touch with most of the cast, especially Tyler and Dylan for obvious reasons.

Her and Dylan in 2022 would be celebrating their eighth year together as a couple, which seemed insane to some and caused them to always be pestered with questions about marriage. However they had been enjoying their youth and each other. They weren't in any rush, especially with their acting schedules and since they already knew they were going to be in each other's lives forever. They were technically even on the reunion together, since Olivia moved into his home two years prior. She was upstairs and he was in the living room.

"Before we get into the actual conversation," Josh continued, "I do want to tell the audience that this reunion is also about giving back and supporting folks in need. So, if you're able, we want you guys to please click the link to donate to FirstRespondersFirst, which will provide essential supplies, resources, and equipment needed for protecting frontline health care workers and their patients. Good cause, there you go."

Josh turned his attention to the two actors near the top of his screen. "So, Liv and Tyler, I feel like you're responsible for this," he said, the best friends grinning at each other. "We all noticed your tweets a few months back about how it was time to bring Teen Wolf back because you are both 28 and ready to do it. And I know this isn't exactly that but this is the next best thing. Can you both tell us what that conversation was like between the two of you when you tweeted those things?"