bonus: the actual interview (young hollywood)

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"Today, we're sitting down with two of the most influential actors of the generation, who not only have been the stars of hit movies such as the Maze Runner trilogy and I Still Believe but also fell in love on the set of MTV's Teen Wolf."

Nikki Novak, a kind interviewer with dark hair in a white dress, recited an introduction to a camera.

Across from her, Olivia and Dylan sat in director's chairs and smiled at each other at her words.

"Now, the two have been reunited on-screen for the first time since the show ended in 2017 for Paramount Plus's new movie, Teen Wolf: The Final Fire," Nikki concluded and smiled at the actors. "Liv, Dylan, it's nice to see you. How are you doing?"

"We're good," Olivia, wearing a black shirt with a printed blazer and a matching skirt, grinned. "Excited to be back!"

"Very excited," Dylan agreed and clapped his hands. "Let's do this!"

"We'll start with the trailer," Nikki said, holding her questions in her hand. "It dropped only about a month ago and has already accumulated over three million views. And I know you can't say much, but where are we picking up in the supernatural town of Beacon Hills?"

"So, our characters graduated from high school in the finale," Dylan answered first, Olivia nodding in agreement. "And even though, you know, it's been five years for us, the older members of the pack— Scott, Stiles, Sierra, and the others— we're all in college."

"College?" Nikki raised her eyebrows, intrigued. "I say that's a pretty decent jump then. And your characters, Stiles and Sierra, went to college together, right?"

Olivia stole a glance at her husband and squinted to show the interviewer was partially correct. "Well, kind of. They're both in D.C. but doing separate things. Like, Sierra is getting a degree in international business."

"And Stiles is an intern for the FBI," Dylan said.

"And they're still together, still dating, in this movie?"

"Man, I hope so," Dylan joked, making his wife chuckle. After all, they didn't want to reveal too much.

Nikki smiled. "So what brings them back to Beacon Hills? What reunites everyone?"

"It's time for the younger members to graduate," Olivia grinned. "Liam, Mason, and their friends are a few weeks away, and we all come back to celebrate." She playfully narrows her eyes and lowers her voice. "But then, bad things happen."