private message 6

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
private message
stiles🚙💡 {dylan}
my sierra 🙈💕 {olivia}

my sierra 🙈💕
dyl
[READ]
Dylan
[READ]
Dylan please answer me
[READ]
I'm sorry I didn't believe you
[READ]
Can we please talk?
[READ]

my sierra 🙈💕 officially changed to Olivia

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

dylanobrien note to self: flour doesn't come out of hair easily when wet. It clumps.
434,579 retweets - 835,924 likes
@username what happened??
@username how did you get flour in ur hair?
@tylergposey Dude answer your phone
@username wait didn't livmason tweet earlier about pranking someone
username2 omg ur right

hollandroden @dylanobrien answer your phone. Now.
538,211 retweets - 362,329 likes
@username uh oh. Mama holl coming out.
@username if I was dylanobrien I'd answer my phone.

livmason I'm sorry @dylanobrien
[THIS TWEET HAS BEEN DELETED]

@username DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT
@username2 I DID. what happened???
@username my babies 😫
@username3 I don't like my parents fighting. They need to hurry and make up.

[tylergposey liked & retweeted this tweet!]

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"He won't even look at me," Olivia sighed from where she stood next to her co-stars, her eyes locked on Dylan.

He sat in his director's chair, focused on a script in his lap. He knew everyone was looking at and talking about him. Tyler tried to convince him to talk with Olivia but his stubborn self wasn't in the mood. Hence the isolation.

Dylan had only caught Olivia's eyes once, when he first arrived at the location to film a scene. He saw the guilt flicker past her irises and how Crystal stopped her from approaching him, feeling a pang in his chest. But he forced it away.

He needed to ignore Olivia. 'Cause if he didn't, he knew one look from her would make him weak at the knees.

"It'll be okay," Crystal assured her friend, patting her shoulder for comfort. "We're about to film in a few minutes anyways and you two play characters who are in love. You'll be side by side the entire time. He'll have to talk to you."

"He'll talk to her only when the camera starts rolling," Daniel commented in his British accent from beside Crystal, who shot him a glare. "What? I'm being honest. We all know how stubborn he is."