The Family Madrigal!

Y/N Pov

I was sleeping peacefully until I got woke by my little sister,Adea. She literally jumped onto my bed!

"¡Buenos dìas!(Good Morning!)" Adea shouted

"Buenos dìas.." I tiredly said as I got up.

"Breakfast is ready so get dressed!! I'm hungry!" Adea continued to scream.

"Bien,Bien (Ok,Ok) Go downstairs and wait for me there" I replied as I got my clothes out for the day.

I picked out a (f/c) top and light grey (skirt/trousers). I got dressed and ran downstairs but not before saying Good morning to Mì Madre (My Mother). I miss her so much. I sat next to my sister and Tìa.

"Buenos Dìas Tìa (Good Morning Auntie)" I said to my Tìa.

"Buenos Dìas to you too Y/n" She replied.

After, we ate breakfast Mì papì asked me to go out and get groceries. So I went, I decided I could explore as well since I haven't really had the time to.

I walked outside with my bag to see a bunch of kids around a female who seemed to be singing about something, I heard a little bit of it. She was singing about The family Madrigal? I heard my Tìa mention them once but I didn't pay attention as usual. This is what I heard her singing
"~So many Kids in our house, so let's turn the sound up. You know why? I think it's time for Grandkid Round-up!~"
I was a bit confused but I just got on with buying the groceries.

*Time skip to Y/n at home brought to you by me<3*

I put all the groceries and was about to go back upstairs until Mì papì called me to talk to him.
"Sì Papì?" I asked.

"The Madrigals have a celebration tonight and I want you to take you siblings with you." He explained.

"Who said I was going?" I asked him.

"I did." Mì papì said. I groaned after he said that at reluctantly went to get me and my siblings ready.

T.B.C