A New Gift!

Previously

"I missed you to!" I replied

Before I saw Isabela's Abuela (Grandma) walking down the stairs with the candle, everyone went to either end and I ran over to my siblings who were in the front, but not before saying a quick 'see you later' to Isabela. Isabela's Abuela started to speak.

Camilo POV
(Omg right, someone else's POV?!)

I was standing with mì familìa, and I couldn't get Y/n out of my head she/he/they were so Hermosa/Guapo (Beautiful/Handsome)but then Abuela started to speak

"Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle. And the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community. Tonight, we come together once more as another steps into the light to make us proud."

I turned around to see my Hermanito (Little brother), Antonio, I can't wait for him to get it gift Dedos cruzados (fingers crossed) he does. The floor turns rojo a (red to) symbolise a rojo carpet.

Y/n POV

I look to see Antonio standing in the middle of the entrance. He looked so scared, I feel bad. After a few minutes, Casita tried to push him forwards but It didn't work then he looked to the side supposedly at someone and then he reached his hand out whispering something.

Then someone walked out and It was..... MIRABEL?! Why is she there? Was she there earlier? I have so many questions but I shouldn't be Reflexionando (pondering) them right now. Antonio clung onto Mirabel's arm looking Terrified, after a little bit they both started walking towards Antonio's door.

Time skip when Antonio gets his gift

(Still y/n's Pov)
Everyone walked into Antonio's room to see what was inside and it was huge. His room was a literal tree house! Adea moved me out the way for some reason then a leopardo (leopard) ran in picking up Antonio running around the tree.

"Can we go home please, I'm tired.." Milagros asked me.

"Sure little buddy, but are you feeling alright you normally wanna stay longer.." I wondered.

"I'm fine I'm just tired.." He replied

"OK bud.. Adea! Come on hunny we're gonna go home now, your brothers tired." I called for Adea but I didn't see her.

I picked up Milagros and looked around for Adea. I started to get worried and decided to take Milagros back home and then come back quickly to find Adea if she didn't go back home.

"Let's take you back now" I smiled at my little brother, who just nodded his head.

I started to walk back to La casa (the House) still looking around for Adea hoping she's okay. I got back to La casa and put Milagros into bed and I was about to head back out until Tía (Auntie) stopped me asking

"Where's Adea? And Why are you back so early?"

She kept asking the same questions over and over

"I couldn't find Adea when I was about to leave and Milagros was really tired and he asked if we could leave so we left so I could put him in bed." I replied

"Well, why didn't you go and find her before you left?" She asked getting annoyed at me for some reason.

"Because Milagros was about to pass out on me and I did try and find so I'm going back to the Madrigal house to find her. So if you could just move I could go and find her." I replied getting a bit annoyed at her.

"Your not responsible you know that. You lost your own sibling, I'm not surprised your mother left yo-" She stopped herself before she could continue.

"What..." I quietly said, tears forming in my eyes.

"Mì padre (My Father) said she died in our old house..." I said basically crying.

I knew she didn't die. But why did padre (Father) say that she died?? I thought to myself. I pushed past Tía to go look for Adea. I dried my tears before I got to the Madrigal house.

Camilo Pov

I was watching Antonio run around his new room, exploring it. I looked around for Y/n but I didn't see her/him/them.

"Hmm..." I sadly muttered.

"What's wrong Camilo" Dolores Squeaked from behind me.

"O-Oh. Someone I met earlier must have left" I looked at her.

She just looked straight past me maybe at someone. I turn around at see Y/n Little Hermana(sister)?! I run over to her. She was.. crying?

"H-Hi, Your Y/n's Hermana aren't you?" I asked her. She just nodded her head

"Are you alright...?" I sit next to her. She just shakes her head.

"What's wrong..."

"I-I lost Y/n... I-I don't know where she/he/they are" She mumbled

She started crying more, So I put my arm around her to calm her down.

"It's ok.. I'll help you find her/him/them" She looked at me and smiled.

"T-Thank you.." She then hugged me.

"If you don't me asking what's your name?" I ask her.

"Oh I'm Adea!" She smiled.

"Nice name. I'm Camilo." I smiled at her.

Dolores walked over after a while and introduced herself. Me and Adea got up and looked for Y/n. Her legs got tired so I picked her up and went downstairs. Dolores went to tell Mamà about Adea.

"Y/n!!" Adea screamed in my ear.

T.B.C