The preparation!

Previously

She/He/They just started at me confused. She/he/they didn't hear me gracias a Dios(thank god)! Otherwise Camilo would have me matò(killed me).

I pulled Y/n over to my side and we sat down next to each other so Tìo Bruno could pour sand around us.

Y/n Pov

Mirabel sat me next to her as I heard the casita rumble around us.

"We might wanna hurry."
Mirabel said with a bit of concern laced in her voice.

"You can't Hurry the future."
Bruno laughed at Mirabels warning.

He then stopped in front of a Capybara that looked like it wasn't going to move anywhere. He nervously chuckled and went around the unfazed animal.

"What if I show you two something worse? If I see something that you don't like, you're gonna be all, Bruno makes bad things happen. Oh he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish."
He warned.

I giggled at his last comment a little remembering the lady with the dead fish.

"We don't think you make bad things happen."
I begin whilst smiling.

"Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap. You can do this"
Mirabel finishes.

I nod my head in agreement. Then I see Antonio holding the plushie leopard. I then Smile at the young boy.

"For the nerves."
He says once Bruno takes the plushie from him.

Antonio then jumps onto his leopard and walks away.

"I can do this. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this."
Bruno reassures himself.

He then reaches into his pocket and pulled out some salt, chucking it over his shoulder for good luck. Meanwhile he lights a match, moving it towards the pile of leaves infront of us. He pulls a twig from the pill lighting the small piles of sand placed in a square.

I begin to feel quite sceptical about this but go along with it. It proceeds to get windier and Bruno proceeds with the vision.

Bruno cracks his fingers and puts his hands out for us to hold, his eyes have also turned green telling us that his gift is currently being used.

"You guys might wanna hang on."
He says to both of us.

I hold onto one of his hands and Mirabel holds the other, then we hold each others spare hand.

Bruno closes his eyes and the sand circle starts rising up around us. I begin to become more panicked.

Tbc.