Mirabel's missing!

Previously

I managed to grab the candle. But see Bruno's Tower begin to crumble and fall towards me.

Casita pushed me forward but my foot gets caught again but this time I fall through the roof. I can hear people screaming my name...

Camilo Pov
Rewind

I see Mirabel pushed outside with us just before the rubble fell blocking the entrance, as Tía and Tío run and hug Mirabel. I look around for y/n but I don't see her/him/them.

"Mirabel Where's y/n...?" I cautiously ask hoping that she wasn't/he wasn't/they weren't still inside.

"I'm so sorry she/he/they told Casita to take me outside so I could be with mí familìa..." She said hugging me.

I stand there processing what she had just told me she's still inside trying to get the candle. I run away to another side of casita trying to find another way in hut I couldn't. I searched all around Casita but there was no way in.

When I got back everyone except Abuela was shouting at y/n to leave the candle and get out while she/he/they still can.

I watched her/his/their every move incase she/he/they got hurt in someway shape or form. I had noticed Tío Bruno's Tower beginning to crack and Y/n had only just grabbed the candle.

"Y/N LEAVE IT!" I screamed not wanting her/him/them to be hurt or killed.

But she/he/they didn't listen, she/he/they had the candle in her/his/their hand, casita was pushing her/him/them away from the falling tower but then I noticed y/n getting caught and falling through a hole in the roof.

"Y/N!" Everyone was screaming her/his/their name but we all lost sight of her/him/them.

Y/n Pov

I scream as I fall throught the ceiling and onto the ground floor. I hear my shoulder crack as I land. A pain shoots around my body and I scream in agony.

I slowly sit up and notice the tower still falling. Before I could move multiple objects surround me as the rubble falls on top of me. I look down to see the candle going out, but the rubble continued to fall onto where I was.

I was still in pain from my arm. Just as quick as it starte, the falling rubble had stopped falling. I looked around at the debris surrounding me.

I heard one of the doors next to me squeak multiple times, it had sounded as though the casa was saying Good bye. The objects had fallen over from where I was.

"Y/n! Y/n, are you hurt?" Camilo came up to me and put his arms on my shoulders.

I hissed in pain as he touched my shoulder. He had pulled away realising that I had most likely broken my shoulder.

Pepa came over and crouched down to my level.

"Oh y/n you didn't have to try and save the candle you could've gotten hurt or even worse..." She said holding my face.

"Mamà she is..." Camilo said looking at my shoulder.

"Dios Mio" She had Whispered.