3

1521 AD - Tenochtitlan

"Druig, wait!" Rea yelled at him as he had descended half way down the stairs. He stopped for her, he always stopped for her.

"Are you coming with me?" Druig asked as he turned to face her. She was crying which he hated to see especially since it was his beautiful Rea.

"I knew that this would happen." She cried, "I know you care so deeply for humans and that you want to protect them. I know that I can't stop you." She stared up at him with a sad look.

"You know I can't go with you." She cried more and he had tears stream down his face as he nodded. "So, this is good bye." She muttered.

"I'm sorry I failed you, my love." Druig said while putting a hand on her cheek. She shook her head.

"No, you didn't fail me. You could never fail me." She answered honestly.

"I know, my beautiful, beautiful Rea." He told as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you." She softly said as he held her and she looked up at him.

"I love you more." He answered and kissed her softly for what he thought was for the last time before turning and leaving.

She climbed back up the stairs and into Ajak's embrace.

"I'm going to miss him." She whispered as she saw everyone staring at her.

"I know, Rea." Ajak whispered as she rubbed Rea's back in comfort and then let's go of her. Rea leans against

"I'll watch over Thena." Gilgamesh said, "Let her keep he memories." He added.

"One day, when she attacks you, you might have to kill her." Ajak reminded him, he looked over at Thena.

"We'll take that chance." He said as Thena cried in relief.

"You may all go." Ajak looks at everyone and smiles sadly. "The Deviants are gone. There is no reason for you to stay with me." She added.

"Shouldn't you ask Arishem first?" Ikaris asked,"We're a team, we should stay together."

"I didn't ask you for advice, Ikaris. Do not forget your place." Ajak scolded him, Rea was barely listening as her thoughts were clouded by a certain dark hair eternal.

"This is where we say goodbye. You are free to go. I want you to go out there. And live a life for yourselves. Not as soldiers. Not with the purpose you were given. Find your own purpose. And one day, when we see each other again, I want you to tell me what you found." Ajak said after that all of them said their goodbyes to each other, Rea and Ajak were the last to leave.

"I don't know where to go." Rea said as she looked down at her feet.

"You can do whatever you want, you are free now." Ajak simply responded. "Will you visit every couple years?" She asked.

"Of course I will Ajak." Rea responded as she made her way next to her mother figure. "I think I'll go to England first." She added, Ajak just nodded. The two women just sat like that until Ajak demanded that Rea go and live her life.

Which she did.

2023 - Mumbai

The quartet had choose to get Kingo next, he was in Mumbai. Rea already knew this as she had seen all of Kingo's movie and had visited him a few years back.

Now they all stood in a studio in Mumbai watching Kingo dance which the quartet all had different reactions too. Sprite and Ikaris looked weirded out, while Sersi and Rea find it enjoyable.