5

2023 - Kingo's Plane

The whole group were chatting and making jokes on the plane and all Rea could do was think about how she was going to see Druig after not seeing him for 5 centuries. She bit on her nails anxiously and stared out the window.

She thinks about all of the memories that she has shared with him but one sticks out the most.

400 AD - Gupta Empire

It's was Sersi and Ikaris' wedding day and everyone was very excited. Well everyone but Sprite, who has always been bitter when it came to people being in love. Rea felt for her truly, Sprite would never experience falling love in her life time and that broke Rea's heart.

She was helping Sersi get ready with all the girls, she was helping style Sersi's hair.

"You look truly beautiful, Sers." Rea smiled down at her friend who she considered a sister.

"Are you almost done in here?" Ajak said as she came into the room. Makkari was helping with jewelry.

"Yea, I just got to curly a few more strands." Rea said as she used a new technique she learned from the women in the village.

"Rea, you aren't even dressed yet!" Ajak exclaimed, "the ceremony starts soon." She added.

"I've already done my hair and make up all I need to do is change." Rea explained, Ajak shooed her away. Rea quickly changed into her gown which was different shades of pink. Ajak waited outside of Rea's room and managed to get her outside to where everyone else was in time for the ceremony.

Druig saw her first and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"You look gorgeous. My beautiful, beautiful Rea." He whispered which made her blush, she turned around to look at him.

"You don't look to bad yourself." She said as she smiled up at him.

She grabbed his hand and tugged him over to the group as the ceremony started. Ajak was practically crying and Makkari looked so happy for them. Sprite had her usual pout, Thena looked quite proud and the men were all smiling. Rea smiled at everyone and then stared at the couple in front of her.

She turned to next of her and saw Druig eating.
"How do I always found you eating." She smiled teasingly as he shrugged and offered her fruit. She gladly took it and ate it while enjoying the ceremony. Druig couldn't keep his eyes off her, she looked so beautiful and mesmerizing.

Later on that night at the reception/party, Rea had found Druig on a balcony over looking the village.

"It's beautiful here." She sighed as she stared at the village.

"Rea." Druig said as he looked down at her, she turned her attention fully on him. She smiled up at him, "may I kiss you?" he asked nervously.

"Finally." She said, he looked at her confused. "Well are you gonna kiss me or just stare at me?" She asked with a smile, he smiled and kissed her softly. The kiss was soft and sweet and perfect in every way for Rea. He put his hands on her waist and she put hers on his chest. She pulled away breathlessly with her hands still on his chest. He was breathing heavily too and he rested his forehead on hers.

That was the start of an epic love story

2023 - Amazon

Rea was by Kingo's side as they walked through the forest and into the village. People were out doing their daily work and socializing.

Rea spotted lamas which she really wanted to pet but she knew she had a task to do and she could waste time petting lamas.

She walked past family which a little girl said 'hola' and Rea responded with 'hola niña" with a wave.