Homework, no thanks

Heyyo it's me, I know I haven't updated in like a month or 2, heh sorry about that. Anyways I'm updating now so no worries.

-----------------------

It's been a week since the wedding but I was still confused about Masaomi. He's a great friend but sometimes I just don't understand him at all.

"Thank you so much for letting me come with you today Mizu" Sora said smiling widely. I let out a sigh.

"I had no choice since you were being to noisy and wouldn't stop bugging me" I replied back to her. 'I can't believe I gave her a spare key to my house now I'll never have time for myself'.

"Ehh so mean Mizu anyways when will we get there" She whined out.

"Not long, Ema will be waiting for us outside so we better hurry" I said walking a little faster with Sora right beside me. I looked at her from the corner of my eye knowing she wanted to say something.

"Ne Mizu what do you think about Sachi and Kenji deciding to get married" Sora asked frowning a little. 'Hmm well they're good together and it was kind of cute the way he proposed to her.

"I think it's great and its good that he makes her happy" I said causing her frown to deepen.

"I don't want them too" She whispered out.

"Why" I asked her surprised. 'I thought she would be happy for them.

"I feel like she might forget about me and spend more time with him". She answered softly. I nodded my head sympathizing with her and then let out a small smirk.

"Pshh Sachi forget about you. It'd be hard to forget someone as loud and clumsy as you. Plus you have the most vibrant hair color" I joked out to her and ruffled her blue hair. She smiled.

"Eh you're clumsy too Mizu" She said and I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly. I knew it was true and I might even be as clumsy as her.

"Sora don't worry okay I'm sure nothing will change except for the fact that your sister will be married" I said giving her a big smile so she would brighten up.

"Ahh too bright, too bright" she yelled out closing her eyes and covering her hands over them. I almost face palmed at her comment but chose to ignore it instead. Once she calmed down she went back to being her usual self.

"Ah there she is"Sora screamed out pointing her finger at Ema. I smacked her in the head.

"It's rude to point Sora" I said walking away from her and rushing towards Ema. Sora screamed out after me causing me to shake my head.

"Mizu how are you today" Ema asked smiling at me. 'She seems happier ever since the wedding'.

"I'm great" I said and she smiled again.

"Wahh you're so adorable" Sora exclaimed and Ema blushed.

"Why can't you blush like that Mizu" She whined out.

"Are you by yourself here" I asked Ema not acknowledging Sora's pointless remark.

"Ah no Tsubaki and Azusa are home and Yusuke is in his room" Ema replied.

"Let's go inside" Sora shouted running but was knocked over by someone who was coming out the doors. I would have laughed if it wasn't for the fact that the person just kept on walking like nothing happened. I rushed over to Sora and helped her up.

"You guys go inside, I need to do something real quick" I ordered out and began walking after the guy.

"Hey you" I screamed out but he kept walking making me even more pissed off.