Convention

Hope you all like this chapter and sorry if the brocon characters are acting a bit ooc. Also heads up, Mizu will be acting a bit strange since she caught a cold..

Mizu's pov

Here I am at the event for Panzer of the Dead. Sora had dragged me here after bursting into my home and throwing a bucket of cold water on me to wake me up. It was a bit loud since all around there were girls cheering loudly and it got even louder once the twins finally made it to the stage.

"Kya look at them" Sora screamed out and I thought I saw hearts in her eyes when she was looking at the twins.

"Welcome to the morning session of the announcement event for the new game Panzer of the Dead. I'm Tsubaki Asahina and I play the role of Walter Schroif"

"And I'm Azusa Asahina, I'll be playing the role of Micheal Wittman. I hppe you enjoy everything we prepare for you today" Azusa had said after Tsubaki.

"We are going to have a blast today" Tsubaki said smiling, cueing more squeals out of Sora making me cringe at the noise. 'I don't think I'll be able to hear by the time this session is over'. I looked around and wasn't surprised to see Ema here since the twins were her family now but I also noticed Yusuke who was beside her and I smirked. 'Tch Yu-chan getting so close to Chi-chan, how cute. So cute it makes me sick'. I grabbed onto Sora softly since my legs were feeling a bit wobbly.

"Mizu, are you alright"Sora asked concerned and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little woozy" I replied turning my attention back to the twins but everything they said, I couldn't understand. I held onto my head almost on the brink of tears. 'Ah my fevers getting worst but I can't go because I promised Sora I stay here with her and I can't break the promise since it's a cowardly thing to do. It's just a fever nothing else, I can hold on till this session is over'. I felt myself being shook and thought my arm was losing oxygen from Sora's death squeeze. 'Why the heck do girls get so loud, annoying and squeal out everytime then again I'm a girl.' I sighed out but let Sora keep her tight hold on my arm while she fangirled or did whatever she was doing right now since she seemed pretty happy right now.

"I need to get some air real quick Sora" I told her and she pouted but grudgingly let go of me. I quickly dashed out of there and once I was free of all the noise, I did a little dance and let out a giggle. 'What the heck I giggled.

"Finally some peace and quiet" I murmured out not caring that I had giggled since no one was around.

"What kind of dance was that" a voice asked out. 'Great I had to jinx myself'. I turned around to the speaker and was shocked to see who it was.

"Eh Azusa what are you doing out here when you're supposed to be in there" I asked and he let out a small smile.

"I'm taking a break and it's Tsubaki's turn. I'll be up again when he's done explaining his role and what they should be looking forward to." He explained to me and I nodded my head in understandment.

"So what kind of dance was that" He asked again since there was awkward silence beginning to happen between us.

"F-forget about t-t-that j-jeez" I stammered out. I was blushing in embarrassment since he had seen me doing my little jig.

"A-and anyways w-why were you h-here instead of s-s-somewhere else, j-jeez sneaking a-a-around h-here like s-s-some kind of p-pervert" I added on and turned around not wanting him to see my blushing face anymore. Gosh this would be so much easier if Tsubaka was here then it wouldn't be so awkward because I never got the chance to actually have a conversation with Azusa before.