Time with the brothers

Don't worry dear reader's I'm still alive. Have you missed me. *ques awkward silence* Ehem right any ways as you can see another update and I made this one a little longer. Also warning there is some ooc ness.

Mizu's pov

"You're going to that wolf's basketball game, why" I asked Ema as she was fixing her hair into it's usual hairstyle.

"Ah Subaru-san asked me to go so I am going to support him" Ema replied. 'I don't want her to go but knowing Ema she's going to go no matter what I say.' I slightly frowned at the thought but jumped up off her bed.

"But what about Juli yeah. He has a stomach ache so you have to watch over him" I argued out to her and looked over at Juli who was groaning in pain. 'Poor guy'.

"Juli will be fine, he just need to rest then he'll get better" Ema said looking at me.

"Then what am I going to do" I asked her. 'I did an early shift just so I could have my schedule cleared so I could spend some time with Ema.'

"You could go with me to cheer him on. I'm sure he wouldn't mind" Ema suggested. 'Support that wolf. Not a chance. He has my Chi-chan under some dark spell and she doesn't even know it.'

"Nah, I'll pass on that offer" I said as I followed her out of her room.

"Ah maybe when I get back we can play some video games" She said giving me a smile. I looked away from her. 'Sometimes Ema is too innocent for her own good.

"Fine" I grumbled out and gave me a hug. When we came to the stairs I carefully went down them not wanting to almost fall again or put Ema in any danger if I take her down with me.

"Tell that wolf good luck and if he even tries anything funny with you then it's me he'll be speaking with" I said. Ema just stared at me and I knew she was going to scold me or something along those lines.

"Ema he's lucky he's even getting a good luck from me especially for what he did. Not to mention that other perverted brother of yours" I growled out at the end. 'That Tsubaka still pisses me off with pulling a stunt like that. I seen Ema blushing a bit at my comment probably remembering what happened.

"Onee-chan" Wataru's cheerful voice rang out as he ran towards Ema. 'Aww Wataru-chan is so adorable.' I smiled at the scene unfolding in front of me. Ema was listening and laughing as Wataru ranted on about his day.

"Mizu" 'he' said.

"Hello Masaomi-san" I said not looking at him but I could feel his presence right beside me.

"I got to go now Wataru" Ema said and Wataru protested not letting go of her. I walked over to them.

"Wataru-chan" I said as I ruffled his hair. He looked up at me teary eyed.

"Ema's not going to be gone very long. So there's no need to be sad" I said.

"So does that mean you're going to stay with me." He sniffled out. 'Eh where did he get that idea from.'

"I-I don't th-think so" I stammered out.

"Yeah Mizu, since your schedule's cleared and since you're going to wait for me" Ema agreed with that idea.

"I guess so" I murmured out.

"Yay" Wataru cheered out.

"Ema, you're going to be late" I reminded her.

"Ah yeah" She said and left, leaving me behind with Wataru.

"Do you want to go to my room so we can play" Wataru asked looking up at me. I gave him a smile in return.