Wakeup call

Hope this chapter is to your guys satisfaction. Also don't own the picture and bit ooc.

Mizu's pov

I leaned my head on my hand as I sat at the counter.

"Mizu-chan are you alright" Sora asked and I looked up at her, nodding my head. 'I still can't forget the encounter with Azusa. It's been replaying in my mind these past 4 days and each time I start to forget about it, it comes back'. I let out a small sigh and got up to water the plants. Between going to school, working at the cafe and flower shop, I don't have to spend my time at home which is a big relief.

"Mizu-chan" Sora called out and I turned to her.

"What is it Sora" I asked as I noticed her blushing. I wondered why she would be.

"K-Koji asked me out" She blurted out with a big smile on her face. Then that means Sora will not be able to spend time with me anymore. I know that Koji is no where near being a wolf and I also know he would never hurt Sora but I can't help dislike him for stealing Sora from me. I gave her a smile, so she wouldn't that I disliked that she would be with Koji. She seems really happy.

"That's great Sora" I said as I headed towards the counter.

"Yeah I know right. We're going on our date after we close up the shop tonight since we close at 7:30 today" She said and I glanced at her in shock. 'That's only 20 minutes' I almost tripped over my feet as I went behind the counter.

"Wow Sora, how come you didn't say anything earlier" I questioned her with a frown on my face. She laughed lightly.

"I was unsure on how to tell you" She whispered out and I smirked.

"Usually you wouldn't wait to tell me anything" I replied and she blushed. 'Mou Sora looks cute when she blushes. I began looking around the counter for my package but couldn't find it.

"Hey did any packages come in today" I asked as I kept searching.

"No" Sora said which caused my mood to plummet even more.

"Man and I really wanted to read the first book he ever wrote" I muttered out.

"Who's book. Do you have a crush Mizu-chan" Sora exclaimed as she ran over to me. I blushed at her comment. A crush on Hikaru Asakawa

"No don't say stuff like that. I just really like his work" I quickly said as I turned around to look at the wall.

"Mizu-chan, you're in love" She squealed out and hugged me.

"Sora no I'm not. I don't even know the guy, I just have a great respect for him because he's an amazing writer that's all" I explained as I pushed her away from me.

"Ah so you're a fan girl now" She said and I splutttered out at her suggestion.

"Not even close" I denied as I tried to get away from her but she kept on chasing me around the room.

"Yes you are Mizu, don't even try to deny it" She yelled out catching up to me.

"I'm denying it because it's not true" I yelled back at her. I was not a fan girl. No way.

"AHHH MIZU WATCH OUT" Sora screamed out. I looked in front of me and screamed as I tried to stop but I tripped over and fell onto Iori. We both groaned in pain.

"Sorry Iori-san" I apologized as I looked down at him.

"It's fine" He replied and gave me a smile. I quickly got up and helped him onto his feet.