Tape 04: Clubbing

Mature sexual themes will be shown within the tape view discretion is advised.

A gang by the name of 'Paracosm' invited Bonten and its executives to a private club

A gang by the name of 'Paracosm' invited Bonten and its executives to a private club. This was purely to strengthen connections. Mikey accepted surprisingly, possibly because of the danger he put you guys in yesterday. 

As much as you wanted to be excited to go, all you wanted to do was sleep. You were up late helping Kokonoi with some paper work and bills. You only did this because he would pay you at the end of course. 

You put on a short (color) dress / or dressed in dress pants, a red lace bra and a blazer ontop. Sanzu was in your room making sure that you wouldn't go back to sleep. 

"Haru~ How does it look." You walk up to him, he of course was watching you change the entire time. 

"Fucking hot and fuckable." He mutters into your neck as you straddled his lap. You felt his lips start to leave marks but you knew better than to be late when it comes to Mikey. 

Pulling his pink strawberry hair back he groans. You look him in the eyes your lips centimeters away from his.

"Ah ah~ you know how Mikey feels about being late Haru~" you tut him as he suppresses the urge to fuck you into the bed. Your eyes bore into his blue ones with such lust that it was unbearable. 

"Mhp~ such a tease. Thought you didn't want to go." 

Releasing his hair from your grip you swiftly move off his lap and walk up to a painting. 

"Oh no  I do want to go but I rather sleep." You pull the painting and behind it opens a vault full of daggers, knifes, katanas, guns and rifles. This was Kakuchos idea to have this installed into your room. 

"How much did he pay you anyhow?" His lap felt very empty but you were scary when you were pissed. So he decided to distract himself with asking you questions. 

"Two thousand." You hummed while putting a couple of daggers and your favorite gun on your body.

Sanzu chuckled,Kokonoi would never pay that much meaning that he has taken a liking to her.