𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬

Wanda's POV-

"I know Agatha. I'm sorry," I spoke as I walked up the steps to her apartment in Hell's Kitchen.

"Tell that to them," she said as I walked into the apartment seeing Foggy Nelson and Matthew Murdock. Attorneys at law.

"What now?" I asked placing my bags down in my kitchen and then back into the living room.

"Your being sued Miss Maximoff," Foggy spoke.

"Tell me something I don't know," I replied with a small smile.

"Wanda, your being sued by the government for your incident in Lagos," Matthew said his gaze hidden behind his red sunglasses. I gulped as I looked away from him.

"I know, what I'm being sued for. Believe me, I am forever grateful for you guys stepping in and stopping them from sending me to the Raft. But it doesn't matter how much they sue me I don't have that type of money," I spoke.

"Your an Avenger, Miss Maximoff. You shouldn't be going through this or be threatened to be sent to the Raft," Foggy spoke. I softly smiled at him feeling a sense of warmth and relief wash over me.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"That's enough for you guys," I said to Foggy and Matt taking away there drinks. We were at a bar to cool off for the rest of the day. "Let's go come on," I pulled them up from the chairs and led them out.

"You don't need to guide me," foggy slurred as I held his arm.

"You can barely walk Fog," I told him, Matt laughing right next to me.

"I'm fine," he hiccuped, "lead Mr. Blind over there."

"I'm not drunk like you Foggy," Matthew answered to him walking ahead of us slightly tipsy. He abruptly stopped his head slightly tilting to the side. We both knew Matt was Daredevil so when he stopped we both started panicking.

"What is it Matt?" Foggy asked sobering up a bit.

"Something's in the water," he said softly. I turned to the massive lake next to us seeing something rise from the water.

"Oh shit," I commented seeing a massive Deviant step out of the water. I immediately push foggy in front of me letting Matt grab onto him as we began running.

"What is that thing?!" Foggy yelled.

"A deviant!" I answered running behind them. I turned around and threw a hex throwing the Deviant further back onto the ground.

"Keep going!" I yelled before flying above onto the ground

"Wanda!" Matt yelled after me but I was already leading the Deviant away from them. "Come on, you ugly piece of shit," I spoke to the Deviant as it grew closer. I formed my powers in my hands throwing energy beams left and right. One after the other I collapsed on my knees. After now using my power for so long it took some energy outta of me. I looked up seeing the Deviant healing itself.

They could never do that before. They're evolving.

The Deviant began charging at me when something flew into it throwing into the building. "Wanda, come on!" Foggy yelled as Matt pulled my arm to step away from the chaos.

Stepping out of the broken store, Ikaris walked out, he wore his black over coat, and his hair freshly combed back.

"Ikaris," I whispered. "Wanda," he whispered back.

"Look out!" I shrieked. The Deviant slammed into Ikaris knocking him to the side. I shot my powers at the Deviant sending it further away this time.

Ikaris had caught himself before completely falling backwards

Ikaris had caught himself before completely falling backwards. I ran towards him and pulled him into my arms. We watched the Deviant roar at us before running away back into the lake. I was far lost in thought to realize how close I was to Ikaris. I turned my head to face him, his breath was fanning over my lips. I quickly pulled away as I heard Foggy let a fake cough escape his lips.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came to check up on you. I didn't realize the deviants we're back," he said looking in the direction the Deviant left.

"Neither did I," I answered copying him. "Matt, foggy, you guys okay?" I asked them pulling them into my arms.

"When were you going to tell us you had powers?" Foggy mumbled in the hug.

"Better question is who are you?" Matthew asked nodding in Ikaris direction. "I believe the name i heard her say was Ikaris." Matt spoke jealousy filling his voice

I roll my eyes but I carefully watch as they shake hands. "You must be Matthew Murdock," he says a amusing tone in his voice. I clench my jaw but I quickly grab Matthew and foggy

"I have to figure out what's going on. I'm sorry but I have to leave with Ikaris," I said foggy looking at me like I was crazy and even though Matthew can't see his facial expression says are you fucking stupid?

"I promise to call you when I get this situation fixed. But the deviants are my problems and my family." I spoke tightly gripping to Matt's hand. He was holding mine just as tight but simply let's it drop as I begin to walk away.

"Be careful," foggy says as I walk up to Ikaris.

"We need to find the others if this gets serious," I said. His steel blue eyes stared deeply into mine.

The flash of ecstasy and desire still lingered between us. "You ready?" He asked. I softly smiled and nodded my head. I wrap my arm around his shoulder letting him pick me up bridal style, immediately being lifted up into the air. I could've happily flown myself but with Ikaris it was a different story.