𝐅𝐌𝐑𝐍

FMRN by lilyisthatyou
[Peggy x Wanda x Daisy]

_________________________________________

Third Person POV:

Peggy quietly just off her alarm not wanting to wake her girlfriends up. She got up but then accidently stubbed her pinky toe against the dresser. She let out a small squeal before falling back down onto the bed.

"Can you please just come back to sleep?" Wanda's strained voice came.

"I didn't mean to wake you," Peggy whispered.

"Too late," daisy groaned rolling around to face her. "I called in for you so you could get a couple days off," daisy said yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Why?" Peggy questioned.

"Because your a workaholic," Wanda yawned.

"No I'm not!" Peggy defended herself.

Both women giggled as they Peggy's face grew a tinted pink color. "Fine then. What do you wanna do?" She asked Wanda and Daisy.

"How about a couple more hours of sleep?" Daisy suggested wrapping her arms around Wanda.

Peggy chuckled before getting back into bed next to Wanda her hand interlacing with Daisy's. Soon they went back to sleep. Hours later they woke up around 11 a.m.

"Wanda do you mind making breakfast?" Daisy mumbled.

"Yeah, both of you suck at cooking," she answered.

"Also not true," Peggy murmured.

They shared a laugh before Wanda got out of bed and slipped on Daisy's S.H.I.E.L.D. jacket.

Wanda's POV:

I walked into the kitchen turning on the coffee machine on knowing Peggy won't make it through the day without some caffeine. I took out some eggs, pancake flour, bread, and the toaster. I plopped two slices of bread into the toaster and turning the stove on.

I cooked for a couple minutes but then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "I like seeing you cook," Daisy spoke resting her chin on my shoulder.

"I'd like to see you cook but I feel that you'd burn the house down," I said flipping a pancake.

"Mmhhmm coffee," Peggy said grabbing her mug from the cupboard.

"So when did you two call me out for a couple days off?" She asked adding her creamer.

"Yesterday, Coulson owes me," Daisy replied sitting down the kitchen island.

"Well this gives me time to tell you two something," Peggy began, "I want us to take a small vacation to Sokovia. It's been a while since Wanda has visited her brother and sister,"

"Really?" Wanda beamed happily her emerald eyes lit up.

"Yes, and after well go to Afterlife to see Daisy's mom and dad for a bit," Peggy said.

"Thank you baby!" Daisy spoke pulling Peggy and Wanda into a hug.

Peggy placed a kiss on Daisy's then Wanda's lips. "But first lets enjoy these fluffy pancakes," Peggy spoke grabbing a plate and pouring syrup on top.

"Peggy will you able to handle the Afterlife trip? You know Lincoln will be there," wanda says taking a bite of strawberries.

"I know Daisy doesn't have feeling for him so I think I'll be fine. If he tries anything with her lord have mercy on his soul because I won't," Peggy responded.

"Lincoln is just my guy best friend along with Mack and Fitz," Daisy interjected.

"What do you want to do today?" Peggy asked.

"How about we cuddle in our onesies and watch horror movies all day with junk food?" Daisy proposed a smile plastered on her face.

"Then why aren't you in your onesies?" Peggy asked.

-later that night-

"Don't go through that door. Don't do it!" I yell at the t.v. screen.

"And... She's dead," Peggy narrates.

"Well I knew that because yo-yo spoiled the movie for me," Daisy interjects laying her head on Peggy's lap. Box's of pizza and soda's laid all over the living room.

"Well that's disappointing." I said. Our shield watches blare off officially killing the mood.

"Now this," daisy says holding her watch up, "is disappointing."

"I don't want to be late. You know how Many is with her resting bitch face," Peggy says.

"Last one to get dressed bottoms for a whole week!" I shout.

"Shit!" Peggy and Daisy run upstairs making me laugh. I simply flick my wrist forming my suit. I start laughing hard as I hear the commotion upstairs get louder and more chaotic. Daisy runs downstairs tightening her gauntlets and smiles.

"Where is my shield?!" Peggy yells.

"Check in the bathroom!" I yell. Daisy gives me a confused look but then Peggy comes downstairs.

"Seems like you lost," Daisy smirks.

"No! I just couldn't find my shield," Peggy defends.

"Boo-who! Your bottoming captain," Daisy laughs as we leave the house to meet Coulson at the quinjet.