𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐭-𝟏

Wanda's POV-

"Protect him!" The Mandalorian yelled at me as he ran down the hill. I looked back at Grogu as an energy shield formed around him sending a signal or message to another Jedi. We were doing perfectly fine till Boba Fett, then stormtroopers showed up.

I am not properly equipped for this type of mission. I'm wearing a dress that goes to nearly to my knees, high thigh socks, a red leather jacket, and ankle boots. I have a bounty on my head and Mando was going to turn me but he already Grogu and I was able to communicate with him. I still remember the agonizing pain when I first touched Grogu hand, the Force knocking me out for almost a whole week.

It did not agree to whatever powers I withhold. Another reason he didn't turn me in. Yet. It feels like hours go on as another ship of Stormtroopers arrive. I watch the scene unfold as Mando and Boba fight side by side. I look back at Grogu seeing the force field grow stronger.

"I'll protect you," I say to him before falling suit to where all the firing is happening.

I waste no time forming a my powers in my hands

I waste no time forming a my powers in my hands. The scarlet red energy growing brighter as I hold it longer in my hands. I throw the energy beam to some troopers throwing backwards and slamming onto the ground. I form a shield as they start firing at me.

"Wanda! What are you doing?!" Mando yells as he comes to my aid.

"Saving your metal ass!" I yell back slamming my hands together creating a shockwave of my powers and knocking everyone out.

"Where's Grogu?" He asks as we regroup. I look up to see droids flying down to the top of mountain. Forming my powers i fly up to him and land right beside him as on of the dark droids attempt to take him.

"No!" I scream shooting my powers into its body crushing the metal. A droid behind me wraps it metal arm around me holding me as we fly upwards. The other droids grab Grogu flying us up. I catch the smallest glimpse of Mando right before we enter a ship and everything going dark.

2 hours later

My veins feel on fire, my bones heavy, my heart ramming into my chest with every torture trick they try. My hands are flat against the cold floor my knees bruised from being pushed over and over again. Moff Gideon walks into the room the metal door locking behind him.

"Why not just get it over with?"I ask keeping my gaze to the floor.

"You're no good to me dead Miss Maximoff," he says. I still. I visibly freeze causing Moff to laugh at my reaction to my last name. A name I don't claim anymore since my parents left me in a junkyard.

"Do you know who you are?" He asks.

He chuckles as I wrap my arm around my stomach as I sit back against the wall, my ribs most likely broken. "Indulge me," I say.

"You don't know there's a whole chapter devoted to you in the Darkhold?" He asks walking over to me and sitting down on the bench. He clearly sees my confusion and continues, "that's the book of the damned."

A few moments pass and a droid comes in handing an old book to Moff. He flips through the pages and stops when he finds the one he was looking for.

"The scarlet witch isn't born, she is forged. She has no need for incantation or coven. The ability of reality manipulation and spontaneous creation. A harbinger of chaos. It's your destiny to destroy the world," he finishes closing the book.

"That's... No. I'm not. I'm not a witch," I say trying to stand up but the air against my rips forces me back down.

"It's your prophecy. Your birth right," he says standing up and pulling something off his holster. In an instant it transforms into a Darksaber.

"Tell me, what will The Mandalorian do if I killed you?" He asks.