27. Shhh... good girl [M]

Before you guys start reading, I would really appreciate if you checked out on YouTube ' 4th Sense ' since they're a group of a friend of mine! They dance like hell and they could use all the help they can get! Their first video is out and it's really professional so pls check it out! They just did a Blackpink remix!

3rd person POV

Christmas with Chaeyoung's family had been amazing. After the train wreck of emotions and revelations coming out of Jennie on the 22nd, things started to get better.

Jennie and Alice were getting along very well, Rosé and her father were slowly trying to understand each other and the family had decided to go at the beach every morning. There was even this one time where Rosé caught Mason speaking to Jennie with a smile on his face, which was a huge win for her.

And of course, then there was Christmas. In the morning everyone was very busy with all the preparations, including Jennie who had decided she wanted everyone to taste her famous kimchi. In the afternoon, the family went to the beach and Alice surprised everyone by putting on a Santa costume and joining some surfers on the sea (of course Rosé explained Jennie it was an usual tradition in Australia). By 6.30pm they went home and showered to get ready for the big night.

Apparently the Parks didn't spend Christmas with anyone besides each other since their family was back in Korea. They had dinner (yes, all of them enjoyed Jennie's kimchi), played some games in the living room (unfortunately Jennie and Rosé couldn't have much physical contact so Alice had to stay between them) and finally opened their presents.

Jennie was very embarrassed since she didn't have much money left and was only able to buy a teddy bear for Rosé, but of course that Chaeyoung loved it and shyly kissed her girlfriend's hand, silently praying that her father would keep quiet. Afterwards Rosé gave Jennie her present, which was graphite pencils, colored and pastel pencils and a sketch book, which obviously made her tiny brunette squeal with excitement.

However the highlight of the day was Rosé's gift from her parents. They told her they thought it was time for her to be more independent and to have a more easy life, so they had bought her a car (most of the money came from Mason's pocket since he owned a company and had more than enough money) and were willing to pay her driving lessons.

Needless to say the girl cried of happiness for the next hour. They ended the night at around 3am and everyone went to their rooms. Jennie and Rosé fells asleep during sloppy and tired kisses, but not without saying ' I love you ' first.

The 25th was spent at home since everyone was tired due to the previous days, but no one complained. However, around 6pm in the afternoon Mason announced that he really had work to catch up and left their house in a hurry. The four women were left alone in the living room and Jennie looked at Rosé eagerly. The blonde had a free spot next to her on the couch were Mason was previously seated and she was dying for some much needed cuddles with her girl (neither Cris nor Alice cared about their physical contact).

Therefore, Jennie whispered in an attempt to call Chaeyoung's attention. The girl, being oblivious as always, was too focused on the movie that was playing on the TV that didn't even notice how needy the brunette was:

- Sis - Alice shook her sister's arm and the girl woke from her transe - Pay attention to your girlfriend and let us watch the movie in peace

The blonde looked confused to her girlfriend, but then realized what she wanted. She smiled widely, missing her 'Jennie cuddles' whenever she wanted, and patted the seat next to her which was quickly occupied by the tiny human being. Jennie put one arm around Rosé's stomach and rested her head on her shoulder while Chaeyoung put her right arm around her shoulders, trying to close any possible distance, and her left hand on the bowl of popcorn: