Chapter Four

((A/N, TRIGGER WARNING. Newt gets raped in this chapter. You can skip, it is detailed.))

Newt turned the corner from the apartment, grumbling to himself about what just happened. He looked at his surrounding, looking for the street that led to the tree he loved so much.  Newt decided to take a shortcut, through an alleyway that looked safe. ‘Well, looks can be deceiving.’  The blonde thought to himself.  He thought right. As he walked through the alley, almost to the end of it that emerged onto Brooklyn St., two guys emerged out of the shadows. Newt automatically knew who the one was. Blonde, semi-long hair and thin but muscled. It was Ben. The other he didn’t recognize, and he didn’t care to find out.

“Thought you could get away with taking my toy from me?” Ben spat at Newt. He was speaking of Thomas.

“He’s not a toy and he’s not yours. Leave me be, you don’t even know me.” Newt turned to walk away when the other boy jumped on him. Newt screamed, which seemed to amuse Ben.

“No one can hear you, s’the quietest part in town, boy. Aint nobody around.” A sliver of silver glinted in the sunlight—Ben held a knife in his hand. The other man atop Newt held another knife, only this one smaller: a pocket knife. The man was dark-skinned, chocolate eyes and shaved head.

“Alby, you can do the honors.” Ben said wickedly, a sinister gleam in his eyes. Alby grabbed Newts sweater at the top and ripped it straight down, shucking it off to the side. He grinned, twirling the knife between his fingers. Alby began to drag the blade across Newt’s shoulder, blood oozing from the wound. Newt screamed, agony racing through his veins. He felt the coolness of the blade tear his skin open at the hip, soon turning numb and not feeling where it ended.  One last gash was added to the blondes thigh, curving to the swell of his ass.

“That’s enough, A.” Ben commanded, his tone different and distant. The man climbed off.

Ben walked over to Newt and put his wrists in handcuffs.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Newt’s voice was flooded with panic and his attacker just laughed. Ben tore off Newt’s jeans brutally. The button of his jeans caught on his skin and pulled a piece off, creating a puncture wound. His chest was sticky with blood, just like his thigh soon would be. Newt started to clamber away when Ben took off his own jeans but was stuck with a knife, making him cry out in pain. The blade lifted but dragged down his back creating a thin line, blood seeping through the wound.

“I’m going to do what I was going to do to your sweet little Tommy.” Newt’s attacker snarled, cutting off Newt’s boxers and throwing them to the side. He firmly flipped Newt onto his back.

“Just try to enjoy it. I know I will.” Ben shoved himself inside Newt’s hole. Newt whimpered and tried to get out from under his attacker but was restrained by the weight of Ben's hands on his back. His attempt only made Ben pound into him harder. Newt started to cry; feeling pebbles and dirt seep into his front wounds.

“Shut up.” Ben growled, digging his nails into the British boys thigh. Newt quickly silenced, hoping Ben would remove his nails but he did not. Newt laid there, silent tears falling onto the ground and Ben still inside him. After a few harsh snap of his hips, Ben came. He got off Newt, put his jeans back on and took off the handcuffs, leaving Newt there to curl up into himself and sob.