I want her to be happy. - Chapter 2

AHEM, new chapter! In this chapter, I've decided to make it about Luka. I don't usually see a lot of fanfics with his POV. So I thought I would do it! Most of this chapter will be about Luka's inner thoughts and not dialogue. Enjoy :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Luka's POV**

IT was a new year, a new beginning for everyone. Well, not for everyone. But for most people it was. I turn my head to see Marinette standing at the edge of the boat admiring the fireworks. I couldn't blame her, they were beautiful. I guide my way to her. I place my hand on her shoulder, letting her know I was with her.

"Happy new year Marinette," I smile, she usually took her time talking so I never minded her when she tried finding the right words to say.

Before she could let out anything Alya appears out of nowhere, jumping onto her with a tight hug. I also didn't mind when Alya interrupted us, nobody really did. It was normal for her. Alya was a great friend to Marinette, and I know I was able to trust her. After all, she is Rena Rouge. If Marinette trusted her, then so could I.

"Happy new year girl! Can't wait for another year of you being clumsy around Adrien," she spun Marinette around, I could see blush forming on her cheeks. They both let out a laugh, trying their best not to be so loud. Being clumsy around Adrien huh, when will she ever tell him how she feels? Alya finally lets go of Marinette and sees me.
.
"Oh sorry didn't see you there," Alya let out running to Nino. I look over to them and see Adrien standing on the loft. This was finally her chance to start on good terms with him. For about months I've been trying to get her to tell him, but it never works. She always felt too scared that he didn't feel the same and was just going to mess with her. But I knew he liked her, it was really obvious.

"Start the year on good notes Marinette," I whispered in her ears while giving her a light stare.

She then gives me a hug, running to Adrien. I'm glad she's making progress with them. They both had been hanging out with each other more often and felt comfortable with one another. I've also been spending some time with him, so I get to know him more.

But it hurt me so much, a girl stuck with her feelings trying to figure it all out. About a week ago, she had told me she was completely over him. But we all know that's impossible for her. I notice her stop and look to see Adrien walking behind her. And I knew exactly what was just about to happen.

He peers over her talking, making her jump and trip from her shoe. I couldn't help myself but let out a giggle. She was always falling around him, and mostly at the worst times. I couldn't hear what they were saying from afar, so I stood there and glances at the blonde and bluenette.

All I could think about was how they are both mixed up in their own love. Sometimes I wish they were allowed to know who they really were. How is Marinette supposed to love Adrien and Adrien loves Ladybug? But Marinette is Ladybug and Adrien is Chat. It never made sense. A typical love square right?

I let out a sigh, remembering the day I found out about both of them. I had never expected chat to be Adrien, but I knew Marinette was ladybug. All the clues she gave out to me, but I was too dumb to notice it.

I always wonder to myself, how could a perfect model be a superhero? But what I wondered the most was how none of them know about their identities. Marinette opened up to me as ladybug and herself a couple of times, it was hard for her to be a superhero. Managing to be a baker, student, designer, and Paris's hero at the same time was difficult. She still doesn't know I knew about both of their identities. I'm afraid to tell her, what if she sees me as a liar?

At the moment, I had already known how bad Marinette had been struggling. She wasn't the type to open up about big things, especially since she had to hide her identity. But she was hurt on the inside, and the outside. Nobody was able to notice because the blunette was able to cover it up. I've always noticed it though.

I snap out of it to see her doing those hand signals when she's nervous. It made me laugh. She's been doing it forever, and it will probably never stop. Alya and Nino walk up to both of them, distracting what had just happened. She tries her best to get away, but Alya doesn't let it happen.  She drags her by the collar of her shirt, letting her go-to fall into the hands of Adrien. I mean, he's finally caught her! I glance over to Adrien. Seeing his cheeks getting a rose pink, so was Marinettes. High school sweethearts I guess. I see her standing still without moving, not an inch. The others chuckle it off.

For some reason, I knew there was something between them that they'd never figured out. Marinette tried her hardest to get over him. Being a whole superhero, it could just risk her identity and her friends. But who would ever know her crush was her partner.

I walk over to Marinette, and she grasps me into a hug. I really could not breathe but I didn't care.

"Happy new years Luka"

She hugs me even tighter, not letting go. For some reason--it still hurt me sometimes, but I will always support her. No matter what goes on. She's been the one to always save me, even when I was akumatized. I never knew how we could both grow as people together, we've matured a lot. I open my eyes to see Adrien looking at us, he simply smiles and puts his thumbs up. I really didn't wanna make it look like I was trying to do anything, so I hope he doesn't think I will.

"Marinette we have to go, come on!" Alya yells out, waiting in her car.

"Bye, Il see you soon!" She runs off making her way to the car, but instead she hits somebody--again. We can really all guess who it was now.

Adrien.

He grabs her from the ground, helping her get up while making sure she was okay. Once she's up, he puts his arm over her shoulder. Finally--he's doing something! I could just tell by the way Marinette was walking that she wanted to scream. Typical Marinette move. They get to the car and he waves his goodbye, walking to the gorillas car.

Right now I was happy for them. After everything, something is going on. Opening their eyes after a whole solid year. It's been too long and it needs to happen. I want her to be happy. I really do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW'S EVERYONE DOING SO FAR??? I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT I JUST COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO WRITE!! BUT I REALLY DO HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK SO FAR BECAUSE I CANNOT WAIT TO KEEP WRITING THIS!! THERE WILL BE A LOT OF LUKA IN THIS BOOK AND LOTS OF PPLS POV BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW HOW PEOPLE ARE THINKING!! ANYWAY, I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF BECAUSE I WAS 3RD RANK FOR LADYNOIR??? THAT'S INSANE AND I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERYONE WHOS BEEN READING MY BOOK!! LOVE YOU ALL AND BUG OUT!