introduction

hii everyone! my name is trinity (also known as rose) and i'm a 15-year-old from toronto, canada. i'm an aquarius sun with a cancer moon and pisces rising. i wrote this book because I wanted to help introduce people to the law of attraction & assumption, in a way that teaches you the basics AND explains my own beliefs too! in the future, i'd love to make a physical book about spirituality, but for now, i think this is a great start!

in this book I'll be covering EVERYTHING i know about manifesting. the laws behind it, methods, my own experiences, and much more.

disclaimer: i'm only 15 years old and I am NOT a professional. this book is simply a guide for beginners or teens like me who would like to learn the basics of manifesting. this is a book written by a teen, for teens. (or for anyone who's younger and interested in manifesting)  hopefully, in a few years, i can recreate this book or i can edit it from time to time with any new ideas or beliefs that have surfaced in my life, but for now, this is just a book that explains what i have experienced and learned throughout my life.

this book is dedicated to my family, my friends, my mutuals, and everyone who wants to learn about manifesting. 

i hope you all can learn a lot from this book.

blessed be, trinity/str4wbabys/strawbliminals