chapter four: what is the law of assumption?

the law of assumption is the belief that you already have everything you desire and that anything you believe to be true, is true. an assumption is to believe in something without proof, therefore the law of assumption is believing that you already have all of your desires and aspirations. the law of assumption is really good for intermediate or long-term manifestors, because achieving this mindset is extremely easy for them. once i got out of the "i always have to think of good things to attract good things!!" mindset my life changed for the better! but we'll go over my own experiences next chapter.

when it comes to both laws, one thing you should try to master is visualization. visualization is extremely powerful. if you're not sure what that is, i'll be explaining it in a future chapter but essentially it's to envision a desire already happening. i've always been a huge daydreamer so visualizing has never been hard for me! i know some people have trouble imagining things so you can stay away from this method of manifestation. the reason i mentioned visualization is because it plays a key roll in the law of assumption! by envisioning a desire like it already happened, you're attracting that into your life and revising the present moment and technically the past! revision is something i'll also be explaining in a future chapter, so please stay tuned everyone!