Character Indroduction

So I have realize there are a few people who read this who are part of one fandom and have zero clue about the other. Which is okay! But so you know what these characters look like ima help you out. I will also put their nationality since I mentioned Nico being Italian yadada. For all I will add random facts.

 For all I will add random facts

Sasuke Uchia (Japanese. Speaks Japanese and English and other languages. Born July 23rd in a fictional place called Konohagakure. Also known as The Hidden Leaf Village. 2nd born heir of the Uchia Clan. Plays the role as the secondary protagonist/one of the main Antagonists becomes good guy in end)

 Plays the role as the secondary protagonist/one of the main Antagonists becomes good guy in end)

Nico di Angelo, (Italian- American and Greek. Speaks Italian, Greek, and other languages since he travelled a lot, Born January 28th 1932 in Venice Italy youngest of the di Angelo family has an older sister named Bianca who died at 13. Moved to America when he was older. Was put in the lotus casino at the age of 10 which time is frozen there, after his mother died.  Minor Protagonist in the Percy Jackson one of the Major protagonist in the Heroes of Olympus series and one of the Protagonist in the Trials Of Apollo series. Is cannonicly Gay but not trans though. First LGBT demigod in the series. *cough* my fav character)

 *cough* my fav character)

Naruto Uzamaki. (Japanese. Can speak Japanese and English and other languages. Born October 10th in a fictional place called Konohagakure, also known as The Hidden Leaf Village. Jinjuriki for the 9 tailed fox. Main protagonist of the Anime. Parents died the day he was born saving his life)