A New Life

Warnings: Violence, gore, death, torture, kidnapping, enslavement, human experimentation, war, master/servant relationships, manipulations, toxic, yanderes galore, and smut

Things referenced but never written out: Forced breeding / rape. Spoiler, but I feel that it's necessary so you may understand what you're getting into. In the light novel, one of the main characters creates a "farm" where he force breeds humans with monsters then harvests their offspring's skin to test what skin works best to create magic scrolls.

This is a horror / conquest story first, and a yandere romance second.

Please be mindful of the warnings and do not read this if you are not in the right mindset for this story.

Full summary: Ainz Ooal Gown had forty-two members in its prime, but when the end finally arrived, only two remained. Momonga, an undead; and Lumière an angel. The two friends face a fantasitcal and unknown world with only their wits and creations at their side. OCxOC.

Cover of Jack & Lumière drawn by (AtSign) Cantrona on TikTok / Instagram.

⁽ˇ́˙̫ˇ̀˵⁾

[Loading]

.

.

.

[Loaded]

In the year 2138 AD there was a term: DMMO-RPG. That word was an acronym for "Dive Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game". It was a revolutionary new way to play games that used virtual reality and nano-technology. Among the myriad DMMO-RPGs that flooded the market, one of them stood head and shoulders above the others: YGGDRASIL.

That game had been painstakingly developed and released twelve years ago, in 2126.

Compared to other DMMO-RPGs of the time, YGGDRASIL's selling point was player freedom; it had over two thousand basic and advanced job classes.

Every class had a maximum of fifteen levels, and so in order to reach the overall level cap of one hundred, one would need to take at least seven different classes. However, players could take as many classes as they wanted as long as they met each class's prerequisites. A player could even take a hundred classes at level one each. As such, in that system, it was exceedingly difficult to make identical characters unless one was deliberately trying to do so.

One could use various creator tools (sold separately) to fully customize one's armor, weaponry, flavor text, appearance, and other cosmetic settings. A vast playing field awaited its players. There were nine worlds in total: Asgard, Alfheim, Vanaheim, Nidavellir, Midgard, Jotunheim, Niflheim, Helheim, and Muspelheim.

In essence, YGGDRASIL boasted a massive world, numerous classes, and freely customizable appearances.

It was inevitable that it would skyrocket in popularity and ignite the muses of millions of creative players.