CHAPTER 7- OPPOSITES ATTRACT??

"What are you doing here?" Diana snapped at Adam as he sat at our usual lunch table. I rest my chin in my hands. Great. Another argument. I might as well get comfortable and watch.

"I always sit here. Right, Alex?" Adam replied with his trademark smirk plastered on his handsome face. Alex glanced at Diana then his eyes widened.

"No. No. I'm not going to be a part of this." He said quickly. Jason stifled a laugh and shoved a french fry in his mouth.

"Am I the only one bothered by this?" Diana asked looking at all of us. We just shrugged.

"Hey, don't get your panties in a twist." Adam mumbled sitting next to me and Alex who was facing an angry Diana.

"My panties have nothing to do with you! Why don't you do me a favor and just keep your mouth shut. Maybe I'll just pretend you're not sitting across from me." She hissed.

"Sorry babe. No. Can't do. I enjoy your pathetic flirting." He replied casually. Wrong move Adam.

"My pathetic flirting? You think I'm flirting with you? Wow. You're stupider than I thought." She scoffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're not denying it, are you?" Adam asked. Great. Now she'll never shut up. Maybe I should step in before she has Adam's head on a platter.

"Hey, guys. I have an idea! Why don't we stuff our mouths with salad or fries so that we wouldn't be able to talk. Yeah?" I asked stupidly. Alex and Jason laughed at the dumb question. Whilst, the idiots were laughing, spongebob and squidward seem to be having a staring competition. No. More like, glaring.

Adam's P.O.V

It's just something about her that draws me closer. Maybe it was because of her looks. She has long blonde hair, with fair skin, long legs and beautiful green eyes that drives me crazy. She has all the right curves at the right places and she has the brightest smile (not that she does that when I'm around) that I've ever seen. Or maybe I'm just attracted to her because she's feisty. She demands respect from everyone and she's not afraid to bitch slap you in public. She made that clear to me in tenth grade by the way.

I glanced at her as she talked about who knows what to Rebecca (her partner in crime as she call her). She looked so beautiful but of course I wouldn't let her hear that from me because that's probably suicide right there.

"Dude, who are you staring at?" I heard Alex voice. I turned around to see him leaning on his locker.

"Nothing." I shrugged. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Stop being a wimp. Go and talk to her."

"She likes Jason. You know that." I said through gritted teeth as I glared at Jason who was making his way towards them.

"So? Maybe you have a chance." He stated glaring at Jason as well. He was hugging Rebecca.

"You have it worst than me, dear cousin. You have a girl who is slowly falling in love with her bestfriend." I grinned knowing that I would piss him off.

"You're an asshole." He growled before walking towards them and breaking the embrace. I followed him.

"What's up guys?" I greeted cheerfully. Diana frowned.

"Great." She muttered under her breath. I raised an eyebrow.

"You're that happy to see me princess?" I asked.

" Kiss. My. Ass. Gregory." She snapped. I smirked.

"I'd love to. Would you do me the honor?" I chuckled. This time she just glared at me without opening her pretty little mouth. That's a first.

"You guys done yet?" Jason asked. Diana looked at him and blushed. I looked at her in disbelief. What's so impressive about that douche bag?

Diana's P.O.V
All he had to do was stare at me. Just his stare made me blush. Can someone be so freaking handsome?! All my life, well half of my life, this boy had me falling for him madly. And the saddest part is that he doesn't even notice..like..at all. It really makes me feel incredibly foolish. He'd never like someone like me. I'm not Rebecca, after all. She is so smart and kind and has a great personality. I'm so damn lucky to have her as my bestfriend. I am usually sarcastic, moody, and let's just say I have a bad temper. There is no question as to why he doesn't like me the way I want him to. I'm his complete opposite. But yet, everyone says that opposites attract. I guess not in my case. I'm not bad looking at all. In fact if someone just judged me by my appearance, they would think I am one of those slutty, self centered, sophisticated blondes. But I'm not even close.

Don't forget that he sees you as his little sister.

My subconscious added. She was right though. Jason always treated me like family. He was always there when I needed him and he never bailed on me. That's what attracted me to him in the first place. He was so caring, understanding, and gentle. He's like the full package. He wasn't annoying, and self centered like that Adam. Adam. He's like a nightmare dressed like a daydream. He has blonde hair with similar features like his cousin Alex. Bright blue eyes that is filled with humor and those soft lips that's always twisted into that sexy smirk. He's incredibly tall compared to me and had that panty dropping smile. Only it didn't work on me.. haha!...

WAIT...OR DID IT?!?