CHAPTER 27- TRUE LOVE

Hey guys.. this story is about to reach the end but I just want to say that I appreciate all of the votes and support. Thanks for reading!!! Love you. I am writing a next book named 'The persistent playboy' I do hope you guys enjoy that one too.
XJuliaX until then stay breezy.

*****************************************

Two years later

"You have no idea how beautiful you look right now." Jason smiled at me giving me a peck on the cheek. I giggled.

It's been two whole years and I still was head over heels for him.

If I told you that Jason and I's relationship is perfect, I would be lying. We had fights and arguments but we always came through. No relationship is perfect and so, I don't expect ours to be.

As long as you two have love, nothing can tear you down. It really doesn't matter if you are polar opposites. After all, opposites attract.

And now I was looking up at him in his black tuxedo and tie smiling down at me and I realized that we were meant to be.

"Thank you babe." I smiled. I looked up just to see Diana in her white wedding dress walking up the aisle. She looked so beautiful and I was very happy for both her and Adam. She finally admitted her undying love for him and so did he.

And as for Alex, he was doing well also. He was now dating a model named Mia and they seem to be in love. I was so happy for him and that he got over me. He was standing beside Adam as best man in his tuxedo looking equally as happy as Adam.

Who would've guessed life could be so great??

*****************************************

After the wedding we had a huge party for Adam and Diana. It wasn't one of those immature parties where you people got drunk and humped each other, if that's what you're thinking.

It was more like the gathering of old friends and families coming to celebrate and congratulate the newly married couple.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. I want to thank you all for coming here to congratulate us and showing support. It really do means alot to us. I am truly happy to be able to rightfully say that, this beautiful lady sitting right here is mine. There were tough times where we doubt each other but then we worked through and we realized we were meant to be. I couldn't imagine living without her because she makes me happy. I'd now like to call my friends Jason and Rebecca up here." I froze in my spot when I heard my name. Oh boy.

Jason took my hand and together we went up the stage and to my surprise, Adam handed him the mic and sat down. I stood there confused not knowing what to do. Then Jason kneeled before me and I almost screamed.

"Rebecca Anderson, my true love, my everything I could ever ask for, will you marry me?" He asked with hopeful eyes. My heart did a back flip and my breath hitched.

Now I was absolutely positive that this thing I had for him was more than love. It felt like the words were everything that I wanted to hear. And by the way my heart was beating, I was sure what my answer was going to be without a doubt.

"Yess! Oh my God! Hell yess!!" I couldn't keep my excitement in any longer. I kissed him right there on the stage where everyone was now standing, clapping and cheering to their hearts content.

Never have I felt so alive and free. This feeling was absolutely wonderful. No it wasn't ' happily ever after' but it sure felt like it. This had to be true love. Nothing else could possibly replace this feeling.

And.......THE END! Once again thank you everybody for your love and support. I really do appreciate it. My next story is out : 'the persistent playboy' if you would like to read...

XJuliaX until then stay breezy.......