(Chapter 1) Buisness Trip

Yn's pov

I opened my eyes, I was in bed, seemed like morning had come fast. Why does it always come so quick? I just wanna sleep in, it's not like I have anywhere to be. When you live the rich life like me, you have so much power and freedom. And when you're 18 and just out of school as well, you can do whatever you want. Sure I'm still stuck at my folks manor, but I'll be out of here soon with a fortune. Once I build it up more.

My family's not worth too much in terms of rich people. Only around 50 billion for the entire family business. I alone am only worth 200 million, that's nothing compared to my older brother at 1.3 billion. Or my father at 8.9 billion. I'm  going to reach 1 billion and move out, start my own thing and become even richer then them all!

Although my current life isn't too bad, I get my own set of rooms in the manor, my bedroom is even soundproof from the outside. I got a huge bed and all the best furniture and technology. It's great but I'm exited to get out of here.

Tohru: Hmmm, Yn.

I smiled as I felt a pair of breast pressing up against me. Tohru was my personal maid, one of my fathers clients had apparently found her wounded and hurt in some forest, since she was lying within my fathers land he took responsibility for her health and she was quickly recovered. Shortly after she started working here. I always found her so damn hot and spent a lot of time with her. She liked looking after me, so not long after she became my personal maid.

We knew we couldn't do anything but once I turned 16 and could give consent, we were all over each other. Thankfully dragons can't be impregnated by humans or we'd have our own schools worth of children by now.

Yn: Good morning Tohru.

I turned around in the bed to look at her. She was wearing the same loose pj's she always wore, I reached my hand under  her shirt, wrapping my hand around her perfect chest. I started to get hard and it quickly bumped into Tohru's leg.

Yn: Ready for round 2?

Tohru: I'd love to but I have cleaning to do. But Yn.... I'm free tonight.

Yn: I can't wait.

I guess I shouldn't have woken up so late, it has its perks but it's not worth it if me and Tohru Miss our morning fuck.

Tohru: But don't worry I'll get my work done super quick!

After Tohru left the room, I showered and went down to the dining hall for breakfast. Breakfast is a very big event, all 23 members of the Ln family gathered in one place for a meal. The family began some idle chitchat as the maids served breakfast.

Big brother: How's yer bitch?

Yn: Don't call her that

Big brother: Aw cmon little bro! Don't think I believe your little story that she  guards you while you sleep. I know better. You were doing the deed Huh!? Going at it like a couple a sea otters?!

Yeah.... My big brother Ino is what you'd call an interesting guy.

Yn: S-shut up I told you that's wrong.

Ino: Don't be so shy, talk to me man.

Father: I think that's enough Ino, I need Yn's attention for a moment.

Yn: Oh?

Father: Yes, I'm suppose to go on a business trip to one of my clients in Lugnica. But I've been summoned to the capital as my merchandise is vital to the royal selection. So I want you to go in my place.

Ino: Hold up! Yn's got no experience yet! Shouldn't his first job be something more simple?

Father: I believe this is the perfect first job for him, please respect my decision. Yn, pack your things, you'll be leaving this afternoon. You'll be gone for a month so make sure you have everything.