(Chapter 2) Mansion

I was asleep, until I suddenly felt a light on my eyes. When I opened my eyes I found myself in a grassy plain.
Echidna: Welcome Yn.
I turned to see a white haired woman sitting at a table with an umbrella atop the kill. She was hot and I started getting lustful at the sight of her.
Echidna: Now now, don't go getting those thoughts yet. I have much to tell you. Please sit.
Yn: Sure
I sat down across from her, she smiled and started talking.
Echidna: I've been watching you for a while. You've grown quite strong from your Devine protection.
Yn: What?
Echidna: You didn't know? You have the Devine protection of sex. It will make woman naturally attracted to you and give them a desire to make love with you. When you have intercourse with someone it will make you slightly more powerful then before, as well as giving you a short term power boost. With the amount of times you did it with that dragon maid your mana supply and power has grown greatly.
Yn: That's pretty weird.
Echidna: There's more. The power increase is greater if you sleep with a new woman you haven't done it with before. And threesomes and such are an exponent multiplayer.
Yn: What does that mean?
Echidna: It means you don't just have two times the amount of new mana twice for each woman. You have the amount of mana times itself which is much larger. So a fivesome would have even more mana for grabs.
Yn: So the best way to use my power would be to fuck as many woman at once as possible.
Echidna: Exactly.
Yn: Ok I've decided. I have something to ask you.
Echidna: Yes of course, what is it?
Yn: Can I fuck you?
Echidna: Eh!?
Yn: You said it yourself I have to fuck as many woman as possible. So that includes you.
Echidna: W-haven't earned that right yet! I'm a much bigger fish then a maid!
Yn: Ok so I just need to fuck more woman before I get to you?
Echidna: E-exactly! I'll call you when you've earned the right!
Yn: I see. You up for oral then?
Echidna: N-no!
Yn: Darn, those tits of your look highly squishy.
Echidna: A-anyway I can help you.
Yn: Help me?
Echidna: Yes, I could help you learn more about your power, for a price.
Yn: A price?
Echidna: Indeed. Are you willing to make a deal with me?
Yn: Sure
Echidna: Huh!? Just like that?!
Yn: I mean I get to make my own demands for this real too.
Echidna: Y-yes! I want you do free me from this prison.
Yn: Come again?
Echidna: I am forever stuck in this castle of dreams. I want you to free me.
Yn: Got it, and in return you'll tell me about my Devine protection?
Echidna: If all the demands you have then yes.
Yn: We'll then I have a few more demands.
Echidna: Oh?
Yn: First, you'll tell me the answer to any question I have.
Echidna: Yes very well.
Yn: Second, you won't do anything to sabotage me or my friends in any way.
Echidna: I can do that.
Yn: And third, you'll let me fuck you to my hearts content when I free you.
Echidna: W-well I mean...... I-if that's what it takes then, f- fine.
Me and Echidna took hands, Echidna muttered a few words and a golden string of light intertwined our hands. After a few more muttering words, it disappeared.
Echidna: We have ourselves a deal. If either of us break our oath we shall die a fiery death.
I suddenly began to feel my body grow weaker. I fell from the chair and onto the ground. Echidna stood up, kneeling down to look at me, a smile on her face.
Echidna: We'll talk again sometimes, it seems you're beginning to wake up. I'll see you again soon.
As my vision began to grow dark I noticed her perfect tits once more, they were so close, maybe a foot away.
Yn: There're right there. No!
With the last of my strength I pushed off the ground toward Echidna. I didn't make it all the way but it was far enough. I held onto her shoulders so that she went with me as I fell.
Echidna: What are you-!
As we lay on the ground, my conscious nearly completely darkness. I took both my hands, wrapping them around her rack, squeezing as much as I could.
Yn: I ....... was .......... right .......... squishy as hell.

I opened my eyes to see complete darkness. I could feel something soft and warm next to me but I could see nothing.
Tohru: Good morning Yn. How's my cleavage?
I understood after that, I pushed myself out from between Tohru's breasts and Kaye's back on the bench.
Yn: Pretty good, those girls won't ever get less comfortable. So where are we?
Tohru: Otto said we're about 20 minutes away.
Yn: I see. Too bad, that's not enough time for a morning fuck.
Tohru: Don't worry Yn! Once we're alone tonight you can stuff me like a thanksgiving turkey!

This time skip is brought to you by Echidna wanting Yn to touch her boobs more

Otto: We're here.
Yn: Got it, thanks Otto.
After we arrived we met the residents of the mansion. There were quite a few. The half elf Emilia, the weirdo clown Roswaal, the Loli Beatrice. But what really caught my attention was a few others.
Rem & Ram: We are pleased to meet you.
The two maids were cute, like REALLY cute. Although I found Ram to be more attractive, Rem seemed to be too childish for any kind of sex. But then, there was her.
Frederica: It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Frederica Bauman.
Yn: Heaven.
Frederica: Pardon?
Yn: N-nothing.
Frederica was perfect. She wasn't just hot a hell, she was kind and caring, she was exactly my type. I of course cared about Tohru but this girl was the hot stuff. After I met everyone, I was relaxing in my room when Ram came in with a tray of tea.
Ram: Here you are guest-sama.
Yn: just call me Yn.
Ram: Understood Ny
Yn: Uhh, it's Yn.
Ram: Ram heard you the first time Ny.
Yn: Yeah, sure.
Ram: Also, meet me in guest room 23 tonight. You will see the number on the door.
Yn: What, do you need something? Why not just talk now?
Ram: Do not question me Ny. Don't be late.
Without another word, Ram left the room. What could she possibly want? Tohru walked in shortly after, closing the door behind her.
Tohru: Wanna pound me?
Yn: Right now? Shouldn't we wait until night?
Tohru: Aw but Yn! But I want you dick right now!
Yn: Well I can't argue with that. But you can't moan or someone will hear.

This time skip is brought to you by Yn banging Tohru

Yn: I think that'll do for now.
Tohru: I can go for round 28, cmon!
Yn: Later, it's almost dinner time.
After dinner, Yn went to guest room 23 just as Ram had asked. I knocked on the door and quickly entered. Ram was sitting in a chair, clearly waiting for me.
Ram: Good evening Ny.
Yn: Hey Ram, did you need something?
Ram stood up, walking past me to shut the door, locking it as well. Without a word, she reached behind herself. I heard a slight click before her maid dress fell away to reveal her black bra and panties.

 I heard a slight click before her maid dress fell away to reveal her black bra and panties

Yn: W-Wha!
Ram: Ny, I have been working far too much, I'm tired. When someone is under great stress, some relief will be necessary. So I need you to pleasure Ram as much as possible.
So many thoughts were going through my head. I was suppose to be loyal to Tohru and Frederica. But Ram had just stripped down in front of me. All I could think at the time was Ram, I needed her, I wanted her to moan in pleasure as she was dominated by me.
Yn: Fine, I'll do it.
I stepped forward, ready to fuck this bitch till the cows came home.