𝙃𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘼 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂

☆.。.:*Chapter 1: Hashira meeting.。.:*☆

:*☆

"She wanted to test her husband.  She knew exactly what to do"

"Name-sama, Tengen-sama, are you two ready for your meeting?" Makio yelled out.

"I am ready Tengen is doing his stupid eye thing." I said while grabbing my sword.

"OI, IT'S NOT STUPID I THINK IT'S VERY FLAMBOYANT." Tengen yelled from our shared room.

"Yeah yeah whatever hurry up." I said while poking his back with the covered part of my sword. I know he is taking longer so we could be late.

"You know what hand me that paint brush."

"What are you doing?"

I made myself comfortable in his lap while taking the paintbrush from his hands into my own. I carefully started to work around his fuchsia colored eyes. His hands slowly snaked around my waist as he started to stare into my eyes.

I had been doing his eyes since we first were married. He thought it would be a "bonding" activity and I would do it for him when he wasn't able to do it himself. He once convinced me to have matching ones with him and the rest of our wives. Makio immediately said no, Suma took it off after 30 minutes, and Hinatsuru said it was "getting in the way of her cooking." All of us knew that was a lie so she could take the unpleasant makeup off her face.

Unfortunately I was the only one left with the makeup since I couldn't come up with a good enough excuse. Sanemi and Iguro never let me live that day down.

"If you wanted to sit on my lap you could've just said so." Tengen said with a smirk

"Shut up you were taking too long and we have to leave you know how much Ubuyashiki-san hates tardiness."

I tried to get out of his lap after I was done but found that I couldn't since Tengen was holding me down.

"I don't get a kiss?" He said with a slight pout.

"For what making us late? Absolutely not."

"I will stay here until I get a kiss and that will make us even more late."

"You are such a pain Tengen." I said while giving him a quick peck on his lips. His hands quickly came up to my face and cupped my cheeks in order to lock me in place.

What was meant to be a quick kiss turned out to be a very passionate kiss. He finally let go after what felt like 30 seconds. My cheeks flushed a bright red out of flusteredness and shock.