𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙄𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

☆.。.:*Chapter 2: The big three.。.:*☆

:*☆

"Chidi-ching-ching could buy anything, cop that"

I don't know what possessed Uyakata-sama to pair me, Sanemi, and Obanai on a mission together but he did it.

So here I was in front of the light state. I had solely to train my tsukogo's and spar with my students or fellow hashiras. Other than that, I lived in the Sound state with my gorgeous wives and 'flamboyant' husband.

It was a fairly chilly day making me shiver since my uniform wasn't the best for cold days. It was like Tengen's and Mitsuri's combined. I had a sleeveless shirt which had a hole in the middle just like Misturi's. I had the regular standard pants that were used by the boy demon slayers with the white belt that the sword was kept in. My sapphire hair was in a high ponytail with two loose strands hanging out in the front.

"Your gonna be fucking cold like that." Sanemi spoke with a scowl on his face.

"Aw, are you concerned about me nemi?" I said in a teasing tone

"I told you to stop using that stupid ass name to address me."

"That's exactly why I use it." I said while grinning

"You're worse than your husband."

"Hey am not"

"Are so"

"Shut up you guys are arguing like children." Obanai spoke startling both of us

"Lord, where did you spawn from?" I asked

"Your so late" Sanemi said

"Be grateful I am here at all."

"Obanai do you not like us or something?" I asked while putting my hands on my hips and raising an eyebrow at him.

"Darn, what gave it away?"

"That's so fucking mean what if that I was suicidal and that was my last reason?"

"Yeah Obanai, why would you say something like that? After everything we have been through?" Sanemi piped in

"Oh my god you guys are so goddamn annoying if anyone saw this side of you Sanemi I bet they wouldn't be as scared of you."

"They won't find out who's gonna tell them? You? Name? Yall would never snitch on me, we are for lifers."

"What he said."

"Let's just get this over with I am sure demons are waiting to get mercilessly murdered."

"Hey do not speak of my slaying methods like that." I spoke up while jumping on a tree