𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙏

☆.。.:*Chapter 4: The Red Light District.。.:*☆

:*☆

˚

˚

˚

"I'm findin' ways to articulate the feelin' I'm goin' through"

"Ne Tengen, are you sure they have to go? I mean I can always request Oyakata-sama to assign me a mission so I could go." I spoke to my husband as I looked worriedly at who were getting ready to go to the red light district to investigate. Apparently there were sightings of an upper moon there.

"For the fifth time angel, they will be fine." Tengen said while walking towards me, resting his head on my head and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted a little. How come he isn't as worried as I am?

I just don't want them to get hurt by something I kill for a living. For fuck sakes, I am the best at killing them. If they get hurt I don't think I will ever be able to forgive myself for not doing anything." I mumbled

"Name, have some more trust in them. They might not be strong like you in slaying demons, but they are strong enough to defend themselves." He spoke

"It's not that I don't trust them. I do trust them, I truly do, but Tengen there could be an upper moon there, upper moons Tengen. Even hashiras die in their hands."

"Name, you faced an upper moon not even a week ago, and as you said he was scared shitless of you. Even if they do end up facing an upper moon we will be there to assist them in any way right?" Tengen spoke in a reassuring tone.

"Yeah name-sama, we promise we will stay as safe as we can." Hinatsura declared in a soft tone. Makio nodded her head before speaking up as well,

"I will stay safe as well. You have my word name-sama." Makio spoke in a confident tone.

"Although we are not as strong as you two, we promise you can count on us." Suma chimed in.

I offered them a small smile before bringing them in a hug. I didn't want to let go, but unfortunately I had too, because it was time for us to go. Oh how much I didn't want them to go to the stupid district.

"We will come back to you just like how you come home to us after every mission."Hina said while she broke away from the hug.

"And we will come unharmed just like you." Makio then said.

"And we will send daily letters, so there's nothing to worry about." Suma spoke

"Very well then, I trust you guys to come back to me in one piece." I spoke. Tengen smiled at me finally calming down and ruffled my sapphire hair with his large hands.