𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙐𝙂𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉

☆.。.:*Chapter 3: The Mugen train.。.:*☆

:*☆

˚

˚

˚

"Yeah, positively thinking got me reaching out"

"I think that's it for today, time to go home." I whispered to no one in particular since I was the only one in the area.

I had just finished a solo mission and wasn't planning on going to another one.

"Emergency! Emergency! Uzui name, head to the mugen train to give a helping hand to the Flame pillar, Rengoku Kyo. Hurry! Hurry! No time to waste." My crow spoke out loud.

"Or not. Lead the way c/n." I said to my crow while hopping on a tree.

After a short time I reached the mugen train was.... well supposed to be since it looked completely demolished to me.

"I cannot understand why you would hurt a wounded person." I heard a familiar voice say.

"I thought he would get in the way between you and me." An unfamiliar voice called out.

"You and I have something to talk about? This is our first meeting and I already hate you."

"Is that so? I hate weak humans too. When I look at weaklings I just feel disgusted."

"It looks like you and I have different moral values in regards to things."

"I see, then I have a wonderful proposal. how about you become a demon too?" I suppose the demon asked. I was in a position in which I couldn't see the demon but I had a clear view of Kyojuro. He lowered his head and looked as if he was thinking hard about the offer. He lifted his head and said,

"Nope"

"I know your strength just by looking at you. You're a Hashira right? Your battle spirit is quite polished. You're getting close to the supreme territory."

"I am the Flame hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro."

"And I'm Akaza. Kyojuro, I'll tell you why you aren't crossing into supreme territory. Because you're human. Because you'll grow old. Because you'll die, become a demon Kyojuro. If you do, you can continue to train for a hundred, even two hundred years. You can become stronger," Akaza spoke out and pointed towards Kyojuro. I furrowed my eyebrows to think if I remembered a demon named Akaza, but to my disappointment I got nothing.

"Growing old and dying is the beauty of the fleeting creature called a human being. Because they grow old. Because they die. They are tremendously loveable, and precious. What they call strength isn't a word that is used in regards to the body. This boy isn't weak, don't insult him. I'll say it over and over again. No matter what kind of motivation I may have, I will not become a demon."