Chaper 2

Hi author here im a lesbian and i love clara this is entirely self indulgent

Enjoy :)

--------

William Afton had never been good with emotions. It was a miracle he got a girlfriend, let alone a wife.

Especially one as sweet and as smart as Clara Afton.

He loved her more than anything.

Any chance he could, he would hug or kiss his beautiful wife. She would do the same. A mutual agreement that hugs and kisses were necessary.

William had no idea how he got such a lovely woman to marry him. He was lanky and weird, he was never properly shaved and his hair was dark and long. He had bags under his eyes even if he got good sleep. He was shorter than she was and he never understood why she loved him.

Clara was an angel compared to him. Her hair was wavy and very soft, she had sweet dimples and the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. Her hands were soft and loving, just like her gaze. His heart melted when their eyes met.

William was nothing like her. She was okay with that. She made that very clear to him.

Whenever they cleaned the house together, they would play songs and dance to them.

Whenever a slow song would play, they'd square dance. When the time came for one to dip the other, Clara would dip William.

They would laugh and laugh. All he wanted in those moments were to hear her laugh again and again. He wanted to latch onto those memories and never let go.

Nothing about their relationship was standard. Especially in that day and age, but that was okay with them.

--------

god i wish i was william rn