chapter 2

Previously:
"Naughty girl. I caught you" moon said. Tears fell from your eyes. You couldn't run, there was no escape.would this be the end? Would you die by moons hand?

Now:

Fear filled me as i looked at moon. He bent over to attack but something hit his face and i felt myself being picked up. I saw a little boy and glamrock Freddy. I heard moon groan and getting back up.
"Naughty, naughty" i heard him say. I closed my eyes and silently swore i would save moon.

Moondrop pov.
(When he was chasing you)

No ...i don't wanna hurt her! Keep running y/n! She was making turns trying to lose me and she had put quite a distance between herself and i. I saw her trip over some boxes and fall. Get up! My body kept going towards her. She didn't get up. She must have twisted her ankle.
"Naughty girl. I caught you" i heard myself say. I saw fear in her eyes. no.....no.....i don't want her to be scared of me. I have to fight this! I felt something hit my face as i fell over. I looked up and  the rule breaker and glamrock Freddy taking yn away.
"Naughty,naughty" i heard myself say. Please keep yn safe.

Sundrop pov

I woke up and didn't see yn around. Was she safe? Moon would be incredible sad if something happened to her. The daycare doors opened and i saw the rule breaker and glamrock Freddy.
"Rule breaker!" I shouted.
"Sunny he didn't turn off the lights." I heard a female voice say. I looked at freddy and noticed yn in Freddy's arms.
"He didn't ?" I asked .
"No he didn't, he and Freddy also saved me." She said. She didn't sound happy, she sounded heart broken. What happened well i was asleep? Freddy put her down slowly and went somewhere. I turned to the kid.
"Welcome back Friend!" I said.
"Sundrop, moon tried to kill her" the kid said. A ball was thrown at the kid.
"Hey!" He said and looked at yn.
"It's not his fault! He's not in control of himself!" She said almost in tears. "I'm going to save him, he doesn't deserve this."
Freddy came back with a aid kit and began wrapping her ankle. She really cared for my brother, to the point where she would risk her life for him.
"Maybe if we stop vanny , he'll go back to normal" the kid said.

Yn pov

"Vanny?" I said confused.
"Yeah she's out to get me" the kid said. I shook my head.
"I don't think it's just her...." I pulled out the purple chip." I think there's something else to and this chip is proof of it."
" Where did you get that?" Freddy asked. I sighed and explained how i got it out of sunny.
"Maybe if sunny had one in him....maybe moon has one in him to..." The kid said. My eyes widened.
"That could be the answer....but how are we going to get it out of him?" I asked.
"Bait" he replied