chapter 6🌝✨ smut warning

(ok so down to business 😂 anyways skip this chapter if you don't wanna read smut I'll upload the next chapter soon)
Previously:

She held onto me as i put her on the bed and i.....

Now:

Smashed my lips against hers. She was surprised at first but began kissing back. I asked for entry but she denied so i grabbed her ass and she yelped and opened her mouth as i took the opportunity to slide my tounge into her mouth and explore. She moaned into the kiss. This wasn't enough....i needed her....all of her. I broke the kiss and started to kiss down her neck.
" Moondrop..." She said moaning my name when i found her sweet spot~ i was so turned on. I pulled her shirt off and took off her pants. I blushed when i saw she was wearing black lingerie set which had moons on it. She smirked.
"Like what you see?" She asked. I smirked
"Oh you wouldn't believe" i replied. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up so she would be sitting on my lap. I unclipped her bra and her breasts bounced free. I began to suck on the one and played with the other one. Once i was done i switched and gave the other one the same treatment.
(Forgot to tell y'all this is all in moons pov sorry¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

She moaned for me and it turned me on even more. I carefully layed her back down again.
" Are you sure you want this?" I asked a bit worried.
" Yes moon...I'm sure" she replied with a gentle smile on her face. I smiled back at her and slowly slid my fingers into her panties. She was so wet~ i rubbed her clit at a slow pace then began to spread up . She tried to keep her moans in ,which i didn't like. I inserted two fingers into her and she immediately moaned. I was so turned on by the sight. I suddenly felt my dick being rubbed and i looked and saw she had taken it out and was rubbing it. When did she do that?! The faster she went the faster i would go as i inserted another finger into her. I felt her walls tighten around my fingers. I pulled them out before he could cum.
"Why did you stop?!" She asked. I  took her panties off and completely undressed myself. I rubbed my dick at her entrance before slowly pushing it in. Damn she was tight! I gave her some time to adjust before she began moving her hips. I took this as a sign and began thrusting in and out of her slowly.
" Ah moon~ it feels so good" she moaned. I gritted my teeth and began to go faster.
"Moan for me princess" i said. She obeyed and moaned for me. As a reward i put her legs over my shoulders so i could thrust deeper.
"Right there daddy~" she moaned when i hit her g-spot. I kept hitting that spot till i felt my dick twitch in her.
"Daddy I'm gonna cum!" She said through the moans
"Me too...." I kept thrusting into her till i released in her and she cummed on my dick. I was out of breath as i pulled out of her. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom to pee.
(Aftercare is important! Pee after sex! Trust me) i then cleaned her up and dressed her. I then dressed myself and got into bed next to her . I put a blanket on us and pulled her close to me as i fell asleep...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Bro imma go get holy water and pray😂✝️ anyways this is my first ever smut that I've written hope y'all liked it)