chapter 5🥺✨

Previously!🌝

"I'll be fine" i told him. In through i wasn't prepared to face this monsters

Now:

Your pov

Whatever this thing was it was way stronger then us. It could easily manipulate the animatronics and Gregory and i were only human who could break easily. I failed to notice that everyone was staring at me with worry.

Moondrop pov

Yn was staring out to space thinking. I could see her contemplating and thinking of different ways to stop this monster.  I heard crying outside the daycare. I peeked out and saw Roxy, Monty and chica all broken. Hmmmmm Gregory must have done this.... Just another challenge we will have to face.... I swore under my breath then looked back at yn. She was still staring out to space. I carefully closed the the door and went to her and hugged her. She snapped out of her thoughts and hugged me back. She was so warm and i just wanted to stay like this forever. I was going to spend as much time with her as possible. I picked her up and took her to my room. She giggled at me as i chuckled. She held onto me as i put her down on the bed and i.....

(Hey everyone i was wondering if y'all want a smut in this or not or i could do one with fluff and one with smut y'all choice bye✨❤️)