do. inteqaam

A/N

I'm going to do alternate point of views, and since last one was Diya's, this will be Ishaan's.

Dedicated to --CrAzYcOcOa-- for being crazy to support me, loads of love ^_^

_

do. inteqaam

Love is that thorn which will prick your finger till you cut the finger off to not feel that prick

till you cut the finger off to not feel that prick

-Ishaan Mathur

_

"In other news, upcoming star Shyra Basu, the winner of Miss Universe and new actress in Bollywood is rumored to marry the Prince of Heirloom enterprise, Ishaan Mathur and sources say that their wedding is going to be a secret close affair and Shyra has refused to comment on the same. Ishaan Mathur on the other hand is the youngest CEO of the Heirloom industry after his father handed him the business a year back and listed in 30 under 30 of Forbes 2021. We wish them both the very best and hope to capture some news to you folks."

The smirk on my face only widened as I muted the news channel and focused on the punching bag, and while the bag look tethered, my hands were ready to tear another one apart. And I punched the bag till my fists ached, sitting down afterwards and showering my head with the cold drinking water. 

While my mobile kept blinking with texts and mails, calls and alerts, which I assume is for both, the business and the rumoured wedding announcement, my eyes were fixated on the small wooden altar which lay in the corner of the room. 

"Alexa, some sufi songs please," 

Alexa was pretty fast to start the playlist and I undid the wraps on my hands, while walking towards the wooden altar. There was no picture of any God, not that I did not believe in one, I did, and we had a huge prayer room, but this was my sacred thing, more like a routine. In the wooden altar lay nothing but a small clay lamp, and the staff would always change the wick and refill the oil every night for me to light it every morning. 

Before I could burn the match, the sweetheart of my life walked in, more like stormed in as she hugged me from behind. "Bhai!" She screamed, "Congratulations on the wedding announcement for today, so happy," 

I nodded, turning to meet my little sister's happy and bright eyes, "Good morning to you too," 

She beamed at me, but when she heard the Sufi songs playing in the background, she very audibly groaned, "gosh, what is with this Sufi songs you hear in the morning," she complained, as always, "I can never understand the heavy hindi words they use in it, argh."