teen. khata

A/N dedicated to suvreen for being the major support I have ever got, not only does she keep reading all my stories, she showers so many comments and legit appreciates all of them, I love you bro and tere liye puri story dedicate karo toh bhi kam hai, Thank you for always supporting all my stories, no matter what! 

teen. khata

Jab milenge phirse, toh humne socha, ki bata denge aapko

Aagey badh kar, bhula diya, ye jata denge aapko

Dil tuta hai par abh bhi dhadkta hai, ye fitoor hai humara

Par dil ka ek tukda aapke paas hai, ye kasoor hai humara

_

Noting down what my team head was telling us, I distracted myself from the fact that I was going to come face to face with him after a long time. There was a lot of things going in my mind, and thankfully, there was a lot of work at hand too. The event company I had joined was a huge one and honestly, I liked planning and organising and moreover, I needed capital to fund my dream and I had to start somewhere. Having an interest in almost everything made my resume shine with a lot of start-ups and small companies who needed man power and the experience got me a job here.

However the lead team which was chosen for his grand wedding was the best of all and they were no doubt, very experienced and all really creative. It was common sense that me, a fresher, someone who joined only three months back with little to no experience in event managing, was chosen in the team for something else. That made many of them frown at me, or whisper when I walked away or some even audibly grunted at how annoyed they were that I was favoured.

If they knew why, I am sure they'd sympathise.

Sana and Dheer were the lead of our team and they both were really known for their wonderful event management and successful weddings. They were the founders of the company and since the wedding of Shyra Basu and his was the most exotic wedding of this year, they had themselves joined the team and added me to tag along.

I remember Sana twitching her nose when Dheer called me in and informed me that I had to join their team and that there was a generous incentive for each team member. When I refused, Sana and Dheer both changed their tone from an orderly voice to a requesting one. On my absolute denial to work on this project, Dheer, the good cop of the duo, took me aside and told me that the only reason they got this wedding from all other event management companies was me and that I'd get both, experience, and a generous amount of ten lakhs in addition to my salary and that they needed this to further their company.

Being impulsive was not my genre, but being smart was. On informing my massi and Karthik about the same, they both suggested to go for it and honestly, if it was not for them, I would not have agreed.