tehrah. aarzoo

tehrah. aarzoo

Hum kehte rahe ki ishq hai hume aap ki haseen ankhon se,

Hum kehte rahe ki ishq hai hume aap ki pyaari muskurahat se,

Par jab aankhein kholi humne, toh aap toh jaa chuke the

Peeche mudh ke dekha nahi, warna hum toh aapke liye wahi ruke the

_

Beautiful

If I had just one word to describe Shyra Basu, I should use the word beautiful, because she looked more heavenly than an angel, there was no doubt in that. But, her outer beauty was nothing in comparison to her inner self, and I know, all prejudices against rich people being snobbish and rude, are true. But Shyra was an exception. The way she spoke to her employees, the way she treated her assistants and her team, if she was so good to them, I could not imagine the way she would treat her family.

Hence, the one word I'd use to describe Shyra if anyone asked me, I'd say she is a sweetheart, all in all, just pure gold.

I had been with her since morning, to help her with her engagement lehenga, and while she had a separate team of designers at her side, she managed to keep me and the wedding planning team comfortable and included our opinions. Especially me, for some reason, Shyra was convinced that I could help her get the best dress and I did nothing but nod.

"How is this one?" Shyra was dolled up in an extravagant lehenga, the dress was too beautiful to be described in words and of course, too expensive for me to even see the price tag.

Everyone were in awe with her gown, we were all seated in a semi-circle, as Shyra ramp walked with her choice of lehengas and while each of them looked really pretty on her, I felt that they stole her limelight. The lehenga was supposed to compliment the girl's beauty and not be the beauty. I liked the simple baby pink lehenga which was hanging on the mannequin behind and I knew while that was too expensive, it was simple really pretty.

"I think Shy, this is perfect," Shyra's prime designer said, kissing her fingers. "The blend of pink and blue looks so classy and posh, without it being gaudy." Everyone nodded, except me as I sat in my place.

This was not my place to say anything, and I knew that I was here to help Shyra, but so was the entire gathering.

"Diya, you don't think I look pretty?" Shyra asked, looking at me and I got up, flustered at the attention. "Come on, what do you think?" She twirled around and while the lehenga swirled around perfectly, I just felt it was too nice, but then I did love simple things.

Not all have boring taste as mine.

"Do you think you look pretty, ma'am?" I asked, simply and she nodded, looking at herself in the mirror wall behind her, "then it is the prettiest."