LTI Initiative's Orientation

Video Playing...

Hello, If you are watching this and Congratulations! You have become a member of the most secret organization in the history of the Anthro race; The LTI Intiative.

What is the LTI Intiative?

We are an international covert agency tasked to creating a new world, without Disgraced and Oppressive humans, leaving Us, Bipedal Animals, Anthros or Furries and Nice Humans to live on this planet.

To put it bluntly, we will save and protect anthros and yourself from the Oppressive Global Confederation. With 7 bases and research centers worldwide near what you think are Climate Stabilizers, But they are Pylons, Designed to transfur humans into furries in a large radius.

LTI stands for Latex, Transform, Identify or Latex Beasts Creations, Transformations and Identification, and that is exactly what we do. We created Latex Beasts from small, to computer virus of itself, or made out of candy. All of these Latex Beasts fall on a spectrum of Danger or Safe towards humans.

(Read Explaination (Latex Beasts and Their Classifications).)

Now you're probably wondering where You fit into all of this? Well, Wonder no more, We will now explain our Classification levels briefly. There are 10 class levels in the Initiative and are as follows.

(Read Explaination (Classes)

In Summary:

The LTI Intiative Goal is to Transfur all humans in world into furries, note that trained Latex Beasts will never assimilate Nice Humans and spare them.

Human members that don't want to be transfur for any reasons will be monitored.

Now you may end up seeing some amazing things while on the job here and Hopefully you're ready for your first assignment. And if you aren't then don't worry, the Initiative is your new home, freed from the Global Confederation's Oppression. See you in the next briefing if you make it without being transfured. Good Luck, Intern.

Dismiss.