The Timeline Of The Initiative

This is the History Timeline of the LTI Initiative, their goals, successes, when they meet their new allies, new enemies and their road to Furmageddon. Be ready, Intern. Let's go back in time, where it started, to where it end.

The Beginning and the Creation of the PathOwOgen-001 Virus
Date: 4th of April 2008

Rashidi Matzuki Started this after the Death of his Best Friend. And He become the first Furry to exist

The Formation and the First Latex Beast
Date: 7th of April 2008

This is when Rashidi got new members, even though one of them had been Transfured by a Latex residue from Rashidi's Transfurmation, their sacrifice will be invaluable for the Group's goals.

The Trusted and the Build up trust of the Global Confederation.
Date: 10th of May 2008

This when the Group grew larger then before and form a cover up cooperation called Laxian's Technological Inovations. But in reality, it's called Latex, Transform, Identify or Latex Beasts Creations, Transformations, Identification. The Director of the Global Confederation have intrusted the "Cooperation" to create Climate Stabilizers to combat the climate change that is happening. This is the First start of Rashidi's Plan, But, he's not Rashidi no more. He just simply Called, Rahn.

New Human Extraction Group
Date: 26th of July 2009

Rahn wanted a task force that are able to move stealthy and kidnap rude and Disgraced humans to fuel the need for Test Subjects. So his loyal Successor and Friend, Dr. K come up the Idea of train up the former Resistance Confederate Kidnappers to become the new MHEU, the Mobile Human Extraction Units.

Project Furmageddon
Date: XX December 2012

After gained the Global Confederation's Trust, Rahn just commenced Project Furmageddon. All 7 Pylons have been built around the world to "Stabilized" The Climate, but their original purpose is far from that...

A Heartbreaking Discovery
Date: 10th of May 2018

When MHEU Team Sigma-08 is ongoing an unusual operation outside Japan in Asia near Pylon P7, one of the members, Kara Tsuki founded a human Disgrace harming a boy, she saved him and he run and hides in his box, scared. When Kara able to calm him down, she noticed that he have bruise and slash marks. She felt heartbroken and talked to her team members should they keep him, they all agreed and bring him back to Pylon P7. When the members saw the kid, they immediately took care of him. This is the first time the LTI Intiative have a 8 year old human child within their ranks. The kid felt scared seeing Bipedal Animals care for him, but calmed down after a few days. And soon become the second Successor to Rahn.

Project 01
Date: XX August 2023

A Project had been made to create the Core of the Initiative, an AFI Capable of controlling all of the Initiative's HQ and also helping the R Classes and Successor achieving great feets. Although the project had many fails, The Boy they rescued, named by the members Ezra Nox, which turned 13 at the time, accidentally created a perfect AFI for the Initiative he named L.I.S.A. She had been the core of the Initiative ever since.

Furmageddon Raises
14th of April 2040

The Raise of Furmageddon, Rahn's Inspirational Speech, Planes of the Initiative Roaring on the Human Cities, Raining down Canisters full of Latex. The Revolt Raise Up, Fight for their Freedom. The Fenhrir's Paw, Assassinated The Confederation Heads of Staffs. The world is Ours. Furries Will Be Free.

(I'm bad at Timelining my Original story, if you can give me ideas to fill in the gaps i will be grateful)