1

3rd pov

"-EEEHHH!!"

Y/N simply ignored them and went straight to a gaping Shanks, she put her hands forward presenting the arm like a child showing their parents their amazing discovery while Shanks looks at it with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

"...uh..."

"Oh! I can help you put it back on! But first, let's go back to Makino-san's bar. Nya." Y/N said stood up and started to walk in the directions of the said bar.

"Wait! What do you mean to put it back on?" Shanks first mate Benn Beckman said with furrowed brows looking at the h/c haired Neko.

Y/N stops on her track to turn around and looks at him.

"Hmm? I'll reattach it to him." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Why is there something wrong with it??" she questioned them seeing their faces with a disbelief expression on.

"How?" said Shanks sniper Yassop this time. She looks at him with a smile and cheerfully said.

"Nya! If you really wanna know all you have to do is follow me!" she turns around and continues her walk back to the Party's Bar.

The others just look at each other not sure what to do, then they look at their captain who stood up and walks in the direction of where the h/c haired Neko is heading. He stops and looks at them.

"Come on! What are you guys waiting for? She said to follow her." He spoke.

"Are you sure we should trust her? What if she was just lying?" Yassop said and the others nod in agreement to what he just said.

"Hey! Y/N - chan is not a liar!" Shouted angrily Luffy with a few sniffles here and there. Shanks looks at him and grins.

"You heard what Anchor said let's go!" said Shanks and continues walking with his crewmates reluctantly following him.

When they reached the bar, they saw Y/N sitting on the barstool drinking a glass of milk while waiting for them her back facing them, her ear twitch hearing them approaching she put the glass down then turns around and faces them.

"Took you long enough, Nya." Y/N said her tail swishing behind her.

They all went inside, and Y/N gestured them to have a seat, she then signaled Shanks to seat at the stool next to her. Shanks looks at her curiously, the left side where his arm used to be facing her way.

"So... what now?" questioned a member of the red hair pirates.

Y/N just giggle and faces Shanks while holding his arm, which is a weird sight seeing their captain's severed arm.

"Doctor Blythe." A giant doll suddenly appeared behind Y/N.

Many gasped, shouted, and questioned in surprise.

"What the-!?"

"--What is that?!"

"A devil fruit?!-"

"-What kind?"

"Whoa..." Is what Shanks can only utter in amazement, staring at the looming doll. He then felt Y/N position his severed arm correctly, like piecing a puzzle. Medical tools came out of Doctor Blythe it then began its operation on Shanks, the others look in amazement.

TIME - SKIP

"Nya! All done!" Y/N said dismissing Doctor Blythe.

"Woah! It looks like it wasn't cut off in the first place! Thanks." said Shanks flexing his newly fixed arm, his crewmates crowding around him.

Benn looks at Y/N who was currently finishing drinking her milk, "So what devil fruit do you have?" questioned Benn, this got everyone's attention wanting to know what kind of devil fruit can summon a giant doll and fix their captain's arm.

"Hmm? Oh, I don't have any." She nonchalantly replied with a shrug of her shoulders. "What do you mean you don't have any?" said Lucky Roux.

"I don't have any devil fruit." replied Y/N in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Then how did you do that?" asked a random pirate referring to Doctor Blythe fixing their captain's arm earlier.

"Ooh that, I used Nen."

'Nen?'

"Are you perhaps a Chimera Ant Y/N - chan?" asked Shanks.

"Nya! Correct! I am a Cat Chimera."

"Chimera? aren't they like minks? But different." said one of the red hair pirates.

"I heard they eat any living creatures even humans. Is that true?" The others shuddered after hearing that, they then looked at Y/N waiting for an answer.

Y/N smirked darkly, eyes shadowed by her hair. The pirates were alarmed by this, hands clutching their respective weapons. Shanks intently looks at Y/N, observing her. Makino and Luffy look between the red hair pirate and the h/c hair Neko.

They can all feel the two strong auras clashing against each other. It was a tense silence, all eyes on the two individuals. That was until...

"Pfft--"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🦋💜🦋~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💕Waah!! Thank you for the reads, votes, and comments🤧💕

Next chapter well a brief explanation about Chimera Ant🐜

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter😁💕😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🦋💜🦋~~~~~~~~~~~~~