3

3rd pov

It was time for Shanks and the others to leave Dawn Island. Luffy, Y/N, Makino, and the mayor are at the port seeing them off.

"You're really not coming back to this village?" Mayor Wood Slap said to Shanks.

"That's right. We've been here too long already. Thanks for everything."

"You're upset aren't you Luffy?" Said Makino looking at Luffy

"Yea. But I won't ask you to take me along anymore. I will become a pirate with my own strength."

"Bleh... I wouldn't take you even if you begged. You don't have what it takes to be a pirate." teasingly said Shanks with his tongue out.

"Yes I do! I'll gather my own crew that will beat yours and find the world's greatest treasure! No matter what, I will become the Pirate King!" Exclaimed Luffy tick off at Shanks teasing.

"Oh, you're going to surpass us, huh?"
Shanks walks up to Luffy.

"In that case... --" He took off his hat and put it on Luffy's head, the hat being bigger covered Luffy's tearful eyes.

"-... I'll leave this hat with you. It's very important to me." Shanks continued, standing back at his full height.

"Give it back to me someday, when you've become a great pirate." Was Shanks last words to Luffy before he turns to Y/N who has a small smile watching their interaction.

"And again Y/N - chan thank you, for fixing my arm back." Said Shanks with a big smile to which Y/N reciprocate.

"Hehe. It was nothing." Sheepishly said Y/N scratching the back of her head with a flowery background.

TIME SKIP

"Like I said, Granddad... I'm gonna be the Pirate King...!" Said Luffy to Garp who was holding him by the cheek with his left hand while the other one was holding Y/N by the back of her collar.

"What do you mean, 'Pirate King'?!" Exclaimed Garp.

"L-Let go of me, dammit!"

"Not only did you eat that Devil Fruit, but now you're spouting nonsense as well! Luffy, both you and Ace along with Y/N are destined to become great marines!" Said Garp.

"Dammit... I'm made of rubber, why does this hurt?! Please let go, Granddad!"

"Nya, Garp - san you don't have to be so harsh and use it on Luffy." Y/N finally interrupted.

"Well, I shouldn't have used it if he wasn't spouting nonsense! And don't get me started with you! I told you to stay on that Island for a couple of weeks, but when I got back to pick you up all I got is a note!" added Garp.

"And I've been telling you for weeks that it was supposed to be my break! Nya!" Retort the h/c neko.

FLASHBACK

Y/N was excited since she can finally go visit Luffy and Ace who both still haven't met each other, she already told Garp a week before. She went to the docks to catch a ride on one of the marine ships heading to East Blue, but unbeknown to her Garp was aboard and incharge of the ship.

So here she found herself on some Island with no signs of life on it, and Garp laughing in the distance saying how she should survive here in a week and he'll come back to pick her up. Y/N just looks at him with a blank look, after the marine ship was out of sight she took out a map and saw she was only a few Islands away before Dawn Island. Paper and pen in hand she decided to at least let Garp know where she was heading, she managed to nail it on a tree where he can easily see it.

After that was done she faces the direction to where Dawn Island is and crouched down in all fours, her legs suddenly bulge getting bigger and bigger, and finally jumped, a dust cloud trailed behind her and the ground broke to where she previously was, she continued this until she finally reached Dawn Island.

After the following week when Garp came back to pick Y/N up, he sends his subordinates to go and look for her. A couple minutes pass they came back no Y/N in sight but a letter at hand, the marine gave the letter to Garp, reading it he gritted his teeth with an irk mark and raise his shaking fist. "That... BRAAATTTT!!!!!!!"

'Went to Dawn Island. Nya! (・ω<)☆'

END FLASHBACK

Garp just tsked at Y/N and contiued to scold Luffy. "Leaving you in the peaceful Windmill Village was a mistake! Of all things, the Pirate King?!"

"Yeah!"

"You imbecile! Becoming friends with that damn Red Hair Shanks is completely unacceptable!"

Luffy grabbed a nearby tree Garp just continued walking making Luffy's cheek stretch. "I'm gonna become...-" The tree separated from the ground and hitting straight at the back of Garp's head which almost knock him out and the tree breaking in half.

"--as strong as Shanks is!" Stubbornly said Luffy.

"Hey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🦋💜🦋~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late chapter😔
Thank you for the reads, comments, and votes💕
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter😊💞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🦋💜🦋~~~~~~~~~~~~~