7

3rd pov

Once the boys were out Y/N can now continue without worrying about possibly traumatizing one of them.

Porchemy still groaning from pain took hold of his weapon and used it to support him to stand up, with a little bit of struggle he finally had the energy to bark out orders.

"What are you doing!! Don't just stand there! Get those damn brats!!" Shouted Porchemy to his frozen minions, more worried about the money than himself.

"B-But--!" Stuttered out one of the pirates, The big man in the room simply glared at him taking his eyes off the cat Chimera Ant causing him not to see the Chimera's incoming sharp claws.

When he sense them coming it was already too late, the sharp claws already left a big gash across his chest, he howled like a wounded animal as blood spurted from the gash.

"Gyah-!!"

"Ah! Porchemy - san!!!"

"Oi! We should report this to Bluejam--!" Unable to finish his sentence he broke into a cold sweat as he felt a presence behind him, shakily looking back at his shoulder to see the looming figure right behind him causing him to fall on his back from shock.

"Nya~ Where do you think you're going?" They said tilting their head to the side with a sinister smile, the man unable to form a single word started to slowly crawl backward unable to stand up, for his legs won't function properly his breathing was starting to pick up and his heartbeat was loud in his ears, he can't do anything, he felt so helpless, he took a quick look at his comrades for help but lost hope after seeing them already on the ground all bloodied.

"Hehe... Don't worry you'll still be able to report to your captain about this but... you're already dead by then." Y/N sadistically said to him followed by a dark chuckle. 

People in Gray Terminal swore they heard a blood-curdling scream before it abruptly stopped, no one dared to investigate the source of the scream fearing for their own lives.

The sun has now completely set, and the moon lighting up the night sky.

Bluejam and his crew walked into the run-down cabin with Porchemy laying face down on the ground inside, they looked at his bloody state seeing something different from the report they received from one of their lackeys, looking at the said person who reported the incident Bluejam glared at him.

"I thought you said his arm was cut off, then what is this?" He said pointing at Porchemy attached arm, the man wave his arms around and shook his head defending himself saying what he said was true and he would never lie to him. Bluejam ignored his statement and looked down at Porchemy instead.

"I heard the whole story, Porchemy. How pathetic. Did you honestly get beaten by kids?"

Porchemy shakily lifts his head and looks at his captain apologizing to him, Bluejam simply raised his gun and was about to shoot, but before they know it Porchemy grabbed his weapon and swung it in Bluejam's direction to which he dodge but Porchemy manage to cut his shoulder in the process.

Recovered from shock the others quickly got their weapon out, but before they can get to Porchemy one of their crew members screamed in pain and fell to the ground lifelessly behind him were the three members who were with Porchemy at the time of the incident.

"What are you guys doing?!"

"So you decided to turn against us?!!" 

The three of them were silent before launching to attack the other members while Porchemy went for the captain, the pirates readied their guns and started to desperately shoot at them, they hit their vital parts but to no avail, it didn't seem to cause any harm to them until one manages to shoot between the eyebrows causing the controlled man to collapse.

"!! Shoot them in the head!"

The others quickly followed his action and started to shoot them as where he instructed, slowly they finally managed to shoot the two remaining down before turning to Porchemy who was about to give another fatal blow to their captain, without a second thought they began to shot at him with their remaining bullets before they finally hit the mark, none of them caught sight of the puppeteers before it disappears into thin air.

"We got them!"

One of them panted out catching their breath from the chaos that just occurred, some of them were badly injured, and a few were lifeless, looking at their captain Bluejam they saw him for the first time bloodied.

Bluejam looks down at Porchemy lifeless body with rage in his eye, Porchemy left him with a severed hand, a cut on the shoulder, and a slash that starts from his eyebrow to his chin rendering his other eye useless.

"DAMN YOU PORCHEMY!!" He yelled in rage grabbing a loaded gun and continuing to shoot at Porchemy already dead body.

A few distances away Y/N was sitting on a tree branch facing the direction of where the Bluejam pirates were, disappointment clear on her face as she let out a sigh.

"Done already? Should've expected it, they were weak anyway." She said before leaving to go find Luffy and the other two boys.