5

3rd pov

Now, Luffy had been chasing Ace for 3 months with cuts and bruises all over, until he finally reached the end of the forest. A place on the Northside of Mt. Corvo where the Dadan family Lives, it is a smoky pile of discarded junk. Unwanted things ended up here and here live rogues who were shunned from mainstream society, unsurprisingly, it's a lawless area. Crime and disease abound since there are no doctors. This place is called Gray Terminal.

Luffy finally caught up to Ace and met a boy the same age as Ace name Sabo, they tied him up to the tree and threatened to kill him but before they can do that they heard voices heading their way. Luffy untied they hid behind the bushes and saw members of the Bluejam pirates one of them was Porchemy who is known to strips off his opponent's scalp alive after they lose a fight with him.

They decided it's best to just let them pass by, Sabo suddenly notice someone was missing he looked beside him and saw Luffy gone. Ace and Sabo look back at the pirates and was shocked to see Luffy in Porchemy's grip, Luffy knowing who Ace and where the treasure was they brought him with them to force him to tell them.

Ace and Sabo instead of helping him quickly gathered their pirate savings and decided to move them to a new location before Luffy tell the pirates where it is.

Sunset came Porchemy continued to punch Luffy with spiky gloves.

"Answer me!" Shout Porchemy to a beat-up Luffy.

"I won't say it." He stubbornly replies which receives him another punch.

"You little shit! Stop trying to keep a secret like a grown-up!" Continuously punch Porchemy. "SAY IT!!"

"I won't say it! I won't say it! I won't say it!!" Repeatedly said Luffy, not one to give in. "...Y/N-chan..." murmured Luffy under his breath unheard by anyone except a certain someone.

Porchemy suddenly stops and straightens up. "Fine, Enough." He took off his bloodied spiky gloves and went to pick up his sword. He came back to Luffy dragging his sword, the sound of it being dragged increased the already eerie atmosphere.

"Then you die." Said Porchemy before raising his right hand and-...

Mt. Corvo Dadan Family Hut

Another month and another successful escape for Y/N from Garp, after three months of training nonstop, she decided to visit Dawn Island again and check on Luffy. It was already afternoon she arrived at the Island she is currently standing in front of Dadan's mountain hut knocking on the door.

"Nya! Anyone home!" Continuously knocking on the door until someone finally open it.

"What do you want!?!" Yelled an annoyed Dadan before looking at the mischievously smiling Neko. "Oh. Y/N! It's just you, I thought it was someone else."

"Hehe... I actually came to see Ace and Luffy." Said Y/N smiling at the older female. Dadan sighed before answering.

"Ace isn't here and that Luffy brat has been following him nonstop, he didn't even do his chores! Always coming back with new scratches and bruises! That brat always making me worried..." muttered Dadan at the end to which the h/c Neko heard, with a teasing smile she said.

"Aww! Dadan- san is worried for Luffy, how sweet!"

"What?! I didn't say that! He could be dead for all I care!" Dadan quickly defended herself, she forgot about Y/N's immense hearing.

"Nya! Don't worry Dadan-san I will go and look for Luffy and make sure that he is okay along with Ace!" Said Y/N with determination completely ignoring Dadan's protest, she took off running in the forest waving at Dadan.

"Bye Dadan-san I'll make sure to bring them back in one piece! Nya!"

Dadan just tsked, Dogra and Magra opened the curtain and sweatdropped at the interaction of the two.

Y/N continuously walks through the forest humming a little tune, it was almost sunset, she guessed that the two would be somewhere near Gray Terminal she could easily use her En to look for them but she doesn't want to disturb anyone and scare the hell out of them so she decided not to.

Almost there just a few more rocky paths to cross, she suddenly comes to a halt ears and nose twitching. Y/N looks around for the oddly familiar metallic scent, then... She heard it.

"......Y/N-chan......"

She felt something snap inside her, many emotions swirl around Y/N but the most noticeable one was RAGE.