2.

Lucas pov
7:00 am

Even though it was boiling I had a great sleep. I have no idea how I manage it, I slept on the ground.

After drinking water and washing up I looked over the mountain. Right in front of my eyes was a bustling town, surrounded by mountains. My eyes widened in awe.

"When did that get there?" I thought aloud. I had to wake Summer, I had to show him!

"Summer wake up! I see a village" I screamed as I shook Summer awake.

"Sure, and I see a unicorn" Summer replied groggily. 

"But I don't see a unicorn," I said with confusion. Summer got up rubbed his eyes, and slowly walked over to the edge of the mountain. Like me, his eyes widened at the beautiful sight, Summer was awake now,

With lightning speed, I grabbed Summer's bag and started climbing down the mountain, as fast as I could.

"Come on!" I shouted to Summer. 

Timeskip to when they are halfway down
7:30 am

Summer was was usually the one talking, but today he was quiet. It was strange. 

Suddenly I heard a scream, I looked up and Summer was hanging onto a branch sticking out of the mountain.

"Help!" he called out to me. I climbed up and grabbed one of his hands.

"Summer you need to calm down, you're burning me," I said with my now-shaking voice. 

"Let go, Lucas, I'm hurting you!" Summer said attempting to pull away from my grip.

"But you'll get hurt" I sobbed trying to pull my brother up. Because of my sweaty hands, Summer's started sliding off mine. 

"Summer!" I yelled as he fell to the ground with a thud.

I started climbing down, panicking at the same time. This is all my fault. 

Timeskip to when Lucas is nearly at the ground
7:55 am

I looked down and saw someone approaching Summer's unconscious body. From what I could make out she had curly hair, green glasses, and a long blue skirt. The figure ran over to him and picked him up. 

Oh no, what was that person going to do with my brother?! I knew I had to hurry down.

If anyone has an idea for the chapter name plz put it in the comments. I'm terrible at naming chapters.
And imagine how scary that would be if you were Lucas. He's 6.

Hope you enjoyed, have a good day/night!!