5. Pansexual panic

10:00 am 

"NOW we can get you some clothes" Mirabel says smiling at her me, "Camilo and Isa are in the living room"

Mirabel leads me into a room on the left of some stairs. go into the room. Inside is a girl painting a mug (I headcannon Isa as the artsy type). Wow she's really pretty. Actually no Summer, don't think that, she's too old for you.

Sitting on a couch on the left is a boy. He's cute. Wait what am I thinking I'm not gay!? Why the heck am I thinking that! "Dang it Mirabel, why is everyone in your family so pretty". (Pan panic intensifies)

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" Mirabel chuckles, I blush knowing she heard me. "I did not mean to say that out loud".

"This is our beautiful living room" Mirabel says loudly, welcoming me into her living room, "and this is Isabela" Mirabel points to the girl "and the not so beautiful Camilo" Mirabel points to the boy.

"HEY! I'm probably the best looking out of all of us!"

"Lies Camilo." Isabela says.

Isabela smiles softly waves and Camilo grins.

"Never seen you before" Isabela says.

"That's probably because I just came here, today... I'm Summer" I say quietly. I'm usually quiet when I meet new people.

"That's a pretty name" Isabela compliments me. I smile.

"Sooo, Summer what's a pretty boy like you doing here?" I blush at the nickname.

"Summer and his brother were looking for a place to stay, if all goes well they'll be staying here " Mirabel answers for me saving me from embarrassment.

"Anyway, Camilo?" Isabel loses interest in my conversation and gets back to her mug.

"Yeah?" Camilo looks at Mirabel.

"Summer needs some clothes"

"So?"

"You're the closest boy to his size"

"Cool?"

Mirabel facepalms "he needs to borrow your clothes dumbass!"

"Ohh, that makes sense, lets go then" Camilo gets up.

Mirabel grabs my hand, Camilo grabs my other. Oh no, I'm really nervous right now. My hands start burning up, literally.

"Ow!" Camilo yelps more surprised than hurt. I glance at Mirabel nervously, she's blowing on her hands attempting to get rid of the mild burn on her hands.

"Sorry" I say quietly.

"What was that! Did he just burn my hand?! How the fuck did he do that!" Camilo half shouts to Mirabel.

Mirabel kicks Camilo "What the fuck Camilo, you didn't need to react like that! And I'll explain over dinner"

"I'm sorry..." I say with tears forming in my eyes. Why do I always hurt everyone...

Summer finally met Camilo.
I'm trying to make this story decently long so if u guys have any ideas I'm open!
And If u guys wanna address me just call me V.

Have a good day or night!! Stay safe!
Love you guys, thanks for the support!!