3.

Summer's pov

9:00 am

I wake up in a kitchen, sitting in a comfy chair. Everything is blurry, I guess I fell pretty hard.

"Oh dear, you suffered quite the fall. Are you injured?" My eyes widen, the voice gave me a fright. I look around again and notice two people standing in front of me.

"I fell off a cliff. Of course, I'm injured."

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Ten?" I say unsure.

"Any other injuries?" the older says.

I try to stand then immediately sit down.

"Broken leg and concussion, I think I have something for that" the older woman mutters then digs in her pantry and passes me an arepa.

"Here, eat this"

I look at the food suspiciously, it doesn't look like poison.

"Do you still how to eat? Or were you injured that badly?" the shorter figure says. I scowl at her and she laughs nervously.

I take a bite, "it doesn't taste like poison" I mutter. When I finish my snack I notice my vision returned. I took the chance to take a look at the other two in what I assume is their kitchen.

The younger has short, black curly hair, brown eyes and is wearing a long blue skirt with colourful embroidery. The older has kind brown eyes, black, wavy, grey hair up in a bun and is wearing a turquoise apron.

"Did the food heal me?" I say confused.

"My mami can heal people with her food."

"So you're like me..." I think.

"I forgot to introduce myself my name is Julieta. And this is my youngest daughter Mirabel." the mother says.

"And you are?"

"My name is Summer. Oh, and I have a question"

"Ask away" Mirabel answers.

"Where am I and do you have a place me and my brother can stay at?" my voice fades away.

"You are in Encanto" Tia Julieta answers.

"I found it" I thought with a small smile spreading across my face.

"And we can help you with a permanent house if you'd like, we can discuss during dinner."

"Thank you," I say gratefully.

"Now, Mirabel can you find Summer some clothes?"

"Sure Mami," Mirabel says then kisses her mother on her cheek.

I think this chapter was better than the last two.

And I don't think I'm good at writing action and adventure, I don't think I enjoy writing stuff like that, I think that's why. Anyway, Summer will probably meet Camilo next chapter.

Hope you guys enjoy and have a happy day/night :)
p.s can u guys put name suggestions 4 this chapter?