35

I was leaning against the wall waiting for Alycia to get back. As I'm waiting for her I was on my phone looking through Instagram. That's when I noticed that she posted a picture of herself leaning against the wall and the caption says 'just got done talking to some of you and so now I'm just out here waiting on a friend' and let me tell you she looks really good in this photo. It didn't take her that long for her to get back.

I heard the door opened and then closed. I look up from my phone to see her with her things and the guy from earlier. "Hey are you ready to go" she asked. "yeah" I say softly, I looked up to see that the guy was glaring at me.

Alycia notices that I was looking at the guy. She saw that he was glaring at me."will you stop looking at her like that, she didn't do anything" Alycia said with anger. The guy looked away from m3 to look at Alycia. "Ma'am you just met her and we don't know what her intentions with you" he said calmly. Alycia looked at me for a second then looked back at the guy again.

"She’s not like that, she's a good person" she said with a smile as she was looking at me when she said it. "I would never hurt her and for your information we known each other for months now so HA!" I said with a huge grin. Alycia let out a small chuckle and the guy just glared at me more. "What, I was just saying, you don't have to be so grumpy... oh let me guess you have a thing for Alycia and your just jealous she's not  interested in you" I say out as I grabbed Alycia arm and pulled her to me so that I can put my arm around her.

He glares at me back "You know what I'm done talking to you soo I'm just gonna go back in there and find one of my teammates and have them drive you back to the hotel cause if I do it then I might knock your ass out" the guy say with anger in his voice. "Ya ok, you can try" I mumble out loud enough so Alycia can hear.

She was trying not to laugh, he started walking backwards "I'll see you in the morning Ms. debnam-carey" he then turned around and walked inside. When the door closed I heard Alycia burst out laughing. I couldn't but help and laugh along with her.

"That, that was to freaking funny" she laughed even more. I laughed along with her. "Oh I know" I say because laughs. We tried to call our self down.

Once we were done laughing our asses off, I finally took a deep breath and grabbed my phone "I'll get us and uber" I say as I was still laughing a little bit. "Ok" Alycia say with a big smile on her face.