55

I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. I then put some shoes on. I walked out of my room and headed straight to the front door. I opened the front door and the first thing I see is my mom grabbing some bags from her car. I walked over to her "Hey mom what's all this" I asked her.

"Groceries, oh hey I have some things in the back seats can you get them for me" she asked me. I nod my head and turned to open the back seat door.

"OH MY GOD! ALYCIA" I yelled out as I pulled her out the car so I could hug her. "hey love" she say with a light chuckle. She hugged me back, the hug lasted for about 3 minutes.

I pulled away "man I can't believe your here I really miss you and I'm gonna be honest, I forgot the you were supposed to be here this week but hey I'm just glad your here" I let out quickly. Alycia was smiling the whole time. "Your adorable" she said before kissing my cheek causing me to start blushing.

"Hey honey why don't you help her get her things and put them in the guess bed room" my mom said as she shuts the door to her car. "Ok" I said before I grabbed Alycia things from the back seat. I set them down on the ground so I can close the back door and then picked her things up again. I let Alycia walk in front of me and I follow behind her.

I put her things in the guess bedroom before I headed to the kitchen where Alycia and my mom is. "Would you like  anything to drink or eat" my mom asked Alycia. "No I'm OK, thank you though" Alycia said with a smile. "Hey Alycia do you want to watch a movie" I asked.

She look over to me "ya sure" she said. We head towards my room "I'll call you guys when dinner is done" my mom yelled out. "Ok" I yelled back, we walked in my room and when we were in I closed my door while she sat down on my bed.

"What would you like to watch" I asked her. "Anything would be fine" she said. I grabbed my remote and handed it to her so she can pick something. She looked the channel. "I don't know so we're just gonna watch Jessie" she said. I layed down on my bed while she put the remote next to the TV before laying next to me.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her. I lay my head on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her. She also wrapped her arms around me.